Performance Upgrade for 95 Civic DX

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Performance Upgrade for 95 Civic DX

What upgrades do u recommmend for my car for better performance. I already have a cold air intake.

posted by  locomex4life16

A huge rear deck wing and enormous exhaust pipe tip does wonders for hp and confidence. :laughing: :wink2: :thumbs:

Bigger = Better

posted by  BavarianWheels

performance tires, exhaust

posted by  importluva

How about a nice shopping cart handle for the freeway speeds...that should make it faster!!
http://www.jtautostyle.com/Evo_III_Rear_bumper_Type_M_sideskirt_Saleen_spoi ler_92-95_Civic_big.jpg

How about checking out my sig pic.....yup, stickers do wonders for your power output :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

personally I hate imports and this is out of character for me but...c'mon now you're rippin on him a little too hard.

the only way you'll make that car kinda quick and not too goofy would be a turbo kit or a B18a conversion with a turbro kit...but if your DX is an auto you'll need to convert to a stick if you really make some power.

Other than forced induction, a bigger engine, or a combination of the two, anything you do will pretty much be worthless because you'll end up being the sterotype "rice-burner"...big wing, big rims, goofy body kit, and a farty exhaust that will announce your arrival or departure by annoying people...yeah, you'll turn a lot of heads, but they'll be turnin their heads to tell their buddies to look at the goofy P.O.S. rolling down the street.

Save your money and do it right, not half-assed like everyone else.

posted by  Sick88Tbird

...don't forget the over-sized rear deck wing...it's a must these days!!

P.s Im Not A Racer

posted by  locomex4life16

::whispers:: Neither are they that use these rediculous shopping cart handles on their daily driver.

Hey man, don't knock the shopping cart handles...makes it a hell of a lot easier to push the car when it breaks down! :clap:

posted by  Sick88Tbird

^^^^ LMAO LMAO at this posting!!! Add you some stickers because they make it go faster, you know those SLP/Magnaflow/Borla ones??? Also put a coffee can on it for an exhaust and DEF. get some shopping car handles, why? because they are LIKE totally SOOOO cool. :orglaugh: :orglaugh: I also think that a 3 inch lowering kit so that the car bottom out going over a bump is cool too.....I like to see sparks flying! :laughing: :orglaugh:

Loco boy, you might not be a racer, but I SECRETLY envy you ricers! :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Carefull....he might think you're being serious...has sacasm ever been your strong point? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

oh baby, I SECRETLY envy ricers! :roll: :tard:

posted by  cmeseadoin

I'm a nice sound bloke whom never swears...honest <<<
First off, what engine? should be the Sohc engine, d15 or 16, i cant remember. if you can afford it, i would think about putting the sohc vtec head on. I think its the Y8 head. is a far better place, these boards are such crap, only a Very select few have any decent knowledge pertaining to cars.

Cliffy Edit: I might have known you'd use less than appropriate wording in your post, try reading the rules I wrote, or cant you read?

keep the language nice please :cussing:...and blatent advertising WILL result in a ban

posted by  Arthur

Arthur you knob, you're well on your way up crap creek without a paddle mate....calm down or dont come here again, the choice is entirely yours!

posted by  Cliffy

Can someone explain the meaning of Arthur's posting to me? I read it and don't know who typed what. One thing I did get was what he said about this forum as I quoted above. Does anyone else feel insulted by the comments made by our fellow "Rocket Scientist" who claims that not many people in here know anything about cars. :screwy: I'm feeling so insulted that I could just cold cock someone in the face. :fu: :fu: If you don't like this forum then get the F**k out.

posted by  cmeseadoin

I'm sure you've written that exact same statment before...I got a frightening feeling of Deja-vu after reading that...seriously lol. As for Arthur, he never adds anything usefull to the place anyways :banghead:...Oh, and all the turquoise stuff was what I wrote...I edited what he wrote because he was just using foul language :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message