Installing Glowing Driving Pedals

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Installing Glowing Driving Pedals

Sup guys, Any of u guys know how to install glowing pedals. It says I have to connect to my headlight switch, but i dont know where its located. I have a 95 civic

posted by  locomex4life16

I take it your parents don't let you drive at night?

Glowing pedals...another glow worm here...:roll:

My little niece has some tassles that she isn't using anymore on the end of her handle bars...you might be interested in them?

posted by  BavarianWheels

You drive this car and you don't know where the headlight switch is located? Gee, please stay away from me on the road. Do you know where the gas/brake/clutch pedals are? It would seem to me that any intelligence would indicate that the connector wires that you need to splice into might be located BEHIND that switch on the instrument cluster/steering column depending on where the switch in that car IS!!??

FOLKS: I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT ANOTHER ROCKET SCIENTIST HAS JOINED THE CLUB....CAN I GET A FEW CLAPS FOR THIS ONE PLEEEEEASE??!! :banghead: :banghead: :screwy: :screwy:

posted by  cmeseadoin

One thing I forgot to add is that if you can't find the headlight switch, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT get glowing pedals. That might distract the other free brain cell you have and cause you to crash. We would not want that!! I LOVE these young ricers :screwy: :screwy:

posted by  cmeseadoin

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

Thanks for chiming in Cliffy! :hi: I knew I'd have some support in this arguement, LOL! From what I see, there ain't much to argue!!!! :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  cmeseadoin

LOL....I know what you mean, I've been sitting here for hours....nothing to do but wait, wait for some action...I even spared flaming our newest member for an intro because I was that bored. Oh, and yes, PLEASE DONT FIT GLOWING PEDALS IF YOU FIND IT HARD TO USE HEAD :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

HAHAHAHA...I heard that!! You know, it's not because I am an asshole but I just cannot stand people that are stupid and come into a chat forum giving off the "stupid" halo. It's so politically incorrect to call these people out, but I'll be damned...I am not shy about it and never have been! :laughing: If you look stupid, act stupid and talk stupid, you probably ARE stupid. Just like this: If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a f**kin duck. For those of us that were there on the day the good Lord gave out intelligence, he did this so that we could make these types of observations. It's called using your brain......too bad more people don't do it! So FLAME on because god knows I do.....anyone that wants to know why can read my sig. and should be able to understand it.

posted by  cmeseadoin

You see, flaming's all good, believe me....but sometimes I dont know why I bother lol...what really bugs me, is when new members come in..blurt out thier question, and dont even say please or thank you :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

where do these people come from

posted by  cinqyg

Yes I agree. Well, it is endemic anymore. I guess most people think that we just sit in here all day and have nothing better to do. If they want to demand an answer, then I will start charging. I can put a link to my paypal account right on my signature. Then if you pay me, I will def. give you the answer.

This is what I loved about VWHOBO,,,,he'd call em out faster than I do. Personally, you will make a few enemies that way but I would rather that then have these people running around thinking they are all that. I would not care to have their aquaintanship anyways...who needs to know people with stupid as their middle name??!! NOT ME!

Honestly, I think that home training and upbringing have lots to do with it. I personally believe that if this country(USA) continues on the path that we are right now.....within 15-20 years we'll be a 5th world country with the way things are going. People's morals/values, social skills, courtesy to others and everything else have done NOTHING but DECLINE in quality. The overall intelligence factor has declined, why? Well in part because in this country we encourage these worthless idiots to breed by incentivising them. I wonder why else? I have some very forthright opinions on why and what caused it, but would NO doubt start a war. It might be fun! :hi:

posted by  cmeseadoin

You mean you dont? lol j/k :ticking: :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Oh I do too.....I love getting the chance to chat to you, Cliffy! :mrgreen: :cool:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Glad to hear it, only a select few have the chance to talk to me ya know lol :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

I suggest super-gluing light sticks to the pedals.

posted by  rep16

OH I KNOW IT! ;-)

posted by  cmeseadoin

i surgest reading the highway code

posted by  cinqyg

HUH??!! :doh:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Lol ... i think...er i hope he means he can't find the place too plug it in too the headlight switch :screwy: . But if not, i agree with the glow sticks :thumbs: (and stay off the road :2cents: )

posted by  Bubba

Its this great little document twe have over here which lays downs rules and instruction of what you can and cannot do.

posted by  cinqyg

Your Message