Car Security

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Car Security

Hi Guys,

Nice Forum :).

I was wondering if anyone had heard of any way or place where I can get the following security system put in for a car?

When someone tries when it is locked to touch the car, or maybe just a handlebar, the car sends off an electric shock.

What about other ways of security?

posted by  Pinny

ugh... that'll be a shocking supprise for anyone who brushes by it in the parking lot :laughing: I find that just the average security system does just fine. Just try searching around the Web.

posted by  Bubba

Is that not illegal where you live?

LOL.....was that pun intended? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Hi there :wink2: :thumbs:

I think it was..! Look at clifford alarms.. Don't kill anyone but they sure do deter them...!! :mrgreen: :orglaugh:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Yes, most things associated with that name are good :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah.. You get what you pay for..! Oh.. you didn't cost.. ahhhh.. i see..

:joking:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

We have kit to seroiusly deter people but you do have to be prepared to get sued.

posted by  cinqyg

cinqyg, what kit is this? I'm interested.

Thanks

posted by  Pinny

Well, just electrify the door handles. Detters most crooks trying to hang onto them if you want to open them, the problem is how do you tell when you have a crook or a little kid!

I work for an armour company and one of our customers builds limos for various british embassys. They electrify the handels but only when the car is on the move so no one trys to open the doors when at traffic lights.

They have smoke machines and run flat tyres you know all those things. There is a company who does sensors so that the handels are only electrifed if they are tried to be lifted, but its still illigal over here, well unless your tony blair or 2 jags prescot.

posted by  cinqyg

Can you PM me their contact info? I think we have a great use for it.

Thanks

posted by  Pinny

LOL.. Yeah.. I think it could be useful if used correctly.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I hope your not going in for anything kinky, cant really give that sort of info out. Have a look around on the net.

posted by  cinqyg

LOL no, we simply need to secure a very expensive car in a very BAD neighborhood.

posted by  Pinny

get a lock up

posted by  cinqyg

Your Message