Forgot my keys inside of the car.

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Forgot my keys inside of the car.

Hi:

Well, it happens: I simply forgot my keys inside of my car (Toyota Tercel 1994)
Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

posted by  bazac

Find a wire coat hanger...or call a tow truck.

posted by  BavarianWheels

I have a wire coat hanger.
How should I use it?

posted by  bazac

There are a couple of methords, problems we have here is we could be assiting you to break into other peoples cars.

posted by  cinqyg

I solved it: called the tow car,, paid $ 90, and everything is fine.

posted by  bazac

Why didn't anyone think of calling the police. They have special units to help people access their vehicles. And its free. But usually the newer the car the harder to break in. Hmm wonder why...

posted by  VMJYogi

You wasted your money.

All you needed was a T-shirt, and a closed fist....

posted by  What

As a part time locksmith let me urge him to not call the police to come out with their slim jim unless your car is fairly old (pre 90-ish). Shields, little plastic parts (read: breakable) and springs can combine with slim jims to turn a simple opening into a $$$ take the door panel off to repair what the cop buggered up $$$ job.

posted by  kwsmithsr

Dont feel bad I left my keys inside my house.OOOOOOOOOOPS

posted by  2wheelride

What I find funny is that here you have someone who had a brain fart and locked the keys in the car(anyone can do it)......then the funny pary.....that person had enough time to find and log into this chat forum to ask what he should do. In the time he took to do all that, I could have had a coat hanger and been into that car easily. When was the last time you locked your keys in the car and then just conveniently had a laptop with wireless uplink to sit there and log into a chat forum and ask what to do? LMAO!!! :screwy: Oh, but I am suire it was in his garage or some convenient mess like that.

I definitly agree with the person that posted about cops screwing up the inside of the doors. They don't have a clue what they are doing but they just HAVE to have a slim jim and look like they can save the day with their MAN tools because many of them suffer, just like "WHAT" does, from penis envy. (hence the "I can bench more than you can and beat you up if I need to all because I am big and muscular posting in the O/T section)...what a disasterous humor that was) I would not a cop touch my car.

posted by  cmeseadoin

Your Message