94' Pontiac Grand Am Signal Problems

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  94' Pontiac Grand Am Signal Problems

Hello,

I just bought this car and 90% of the time (the car is on) the left turn signal light is iluminated. It blinks when the left turn signal is activated but then remains illuminated when it is switched off. Also, I exited the car and discovered that the front left turning lights are solid when the switch is on and the rear light flashes the whole light instead of just the outside most light on the left side. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should check? Also, I don't believe the front right turning lights work at all, but I know the rear ones work just fine. Please any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

-Regan

posted by  protekcs

Sounds like a very screwed up story there. Maybe the bulb in your taillight is incorrect.

I've had screwed up wiring problems before. Once when it was acting up on a car of mine when I opened the door, instead of the dome light coming on the oil light on the dash came on (no keys in the ignition or anything) and when I shut the door it came on. Turned out that the voltage regulator got grounded. I never have understood that episode, and I don't ask questions about it either. :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Your Message