Broke something

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Broke something

Hey everyone.

I happened to be changing my clutch and i didn't have a impact wrench and it was kinda difficult to remove the upper transaxle to engine bolts. So i kinda used a plumbing adjustable wrench to beat my ratchet. But my hand slipped and i ended up hitting some sensor but i dont know hich one it is. The sensor is located in the thing that the other end of my upper radiator hose is connected to but i didnt really understand it because i unscrewed the part that remained and there was some kind of liquid but no antifreeze came out. So either the liquid was grease or there was no antifreeze left in my engine, but the temp gauge never moved on me so idunno. Could someone tell me what sensor i happened to break. I drive a 91 n/a eclipse.

posted by  VMJYogi

It's that other end radiator hose sensor thingy.

Seriously, get yourself a Haynes manual at least. You said you became your own mechanic. Well mechanics need books to properly diagnose and repair a vehicle.

A pipe wrench used as a hammer... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ... and beating on your ratchet... :banghead: :banghead: Not cool.

posted by  theman352001

Your Message