man please help me

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  man please help me

i got a problem wiv ma car

i took it to camco (warrington) and they checked everything and they sed that the engine has lost compression!!!
yeh man the engine has lost compression so now i need a garage who can take out the engine and fix this....

any ideas of garages in warrington???

has to be in warrington as i have to tow the car

posted by  vaz86

Ya man, like lost compression? Well I'll be damned, holly hell's bells. You need a garage that can fix-iss piece o' shit car ya gotz? :orglaugh:

Hmmmm, you might want to re-read your intellectually STELLAR posting and if you have more than the one brain cell it took you to write it, you might understand why you have not received any responses yet except for mine. I love to call out stupid! :clap: :clap:

I guess we're all supposed to know where Warrington is? Man, I bet if you git wiv vat yellowpages you gotz if you can read, you might answer your own dingy lingy question, what ya say wiv that? YA MAN, can you believe vat shit?? Compression's gone, shit fire and hell brimstone!!! :screwy: :screwy:

posted by  cmeseadoin

Oh, and one more thing, you did not even state the type of car you have nor what TYPE of problem you are having. I guess you got one of them carz wiv a engine in it and a tranny. Hells, YA man, can't belive vat shit!! If you're this stupid dude, all I have to tell you is ta go **** yourself. I hate stupid people.

posted by  cmeseadoin

Brilliant!

posted by  BavarianWheels

A perfect sample of what this forum has become…. What a rude awakening….

posted by  Ki2AY

You have some sympathy for vaz86 and his initial post on this thread?

sympathy? heck no... more like, "if you have nothing nice to say, dont post.... why do you think nobody didnt post anything" (that should answer cmeseadoin). your a moderator, you should know better bav, being the older person you are.

its kinda like, if you see a retarded person walkin down the street, would you make fun of him? if you cant be nice to that retarded doode, you might as well walk away and ignore him right?

posted by  Ki2AY

Being retarded vs. acting retarded is different. In public, I wouldn't say anything.

I hope vax86 isn't retarded, but he sure "speaks" as if he/she is.

You had to scoot your butt in also...and again mention how you are so much "more mature" than I in remaining quiet on the matter...well...you weren't exactly church mouse quiet--were you? I only responded with one word.

Let's not forget who has now called vax86 a "retarded doode."

so many things to say here... first of all...

you were the one that quoted me, when it was actually directed to cmeseadoin. "maybe because you was feeling guilty on what i had first posted on this thread?"

you were actually the one that scooted your butt in mister. you had quoted me when i wasnt even talkin about you. again, why couldnt you have just kept your mouth shut if i wasnt even offending you. (or were you being offended? wonder why)

how do you know if vaz86 wasnt acting? maybe he really cant spell? untill you know for a fact he is being stupid (spelling-wise), lets not insult people, because you might not know what your actually doing. even if he was typing that way on purpose, i still dont find it a good reason to instult him/her in that way. let him spell however he wants to ok!? lets not get butt-hurt about it. i find it childish....

another insult, just like i was talkin about.... i can see you and cmeseadoin are on the same team.

Lets not put words in each others mouth, I never said I was more mature, and no bav… you are not being quiet on the matter, you were the one that attack me first.. If you think I attack you first, then you probabaly felt like you were one of the people that was causing the forum to be this way (as I mentioned in my first post)

You should tell "cmeseadoin" that, not me.. You are the moderator… shouldn’t you be keepin this forum nice and clean? Don’t you find that a lil bit instuling what cmesadoin had to say???? Its amazing how you would actually be on his side then vaz…. And FYI, I don’t think I was loud.. I only quoted cmeseadoin on what he had to say to vaz hoping a MODERATOR would see who the people are that is causing the forum to be this way… I only said "this is a great example of what the forum has become" I don’t think that was loud at all...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok? Kool…. Anywayz…………..

Oh please… lets not point fingers out bav, its so childish…. I wont even start about what you said there.. I would end up typing a whole page about that single line.. Make things simple, don’t put words in my mouth because you have nothing against me, and second… I find that very very desperate in a act to attack me.

posted by  Ki2AY

You know...you hate this place so much...why do you even come? Why don't you go to your little forum and make it better rather than coming here and making this one a whiners dream.

Again...you began this with your snide comment. And you are the one that said vax86 was a "retarded doode." cmeseadoin called vax86 out on his less than understandable post. I agreed and added my one word comment. You then want to start and so you do...and here we go again.

If you can't see how much of an issue you want to make of this non-issue, then you, at 19yrs or something, have more growing up to do than I thought.

Now...let's see if you can keep from complaining for one day.

The reason the poster got smart a$$ response is he or she asked a question which gave no information, was not asked in simple enough English the average reader on the forum could understand and was impossble to answer

posted by  tbaxleyjr

The reason the poster got smart a$$ response is he or she asked a question which gave no information, was not asked in simple enough English the average reader on the forum could understand and was impossbile to answer

posted by  tbaxleyjr

Your Message