need HELP an quick.

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  need HELP an quick.


i was woundering if anyone out there could help me. I have just inspecting my car and found on my alloy wheels there are different shaped bubbles appearing around the outside of the rim mainly. i dunno how long this has been like this, the bubbles look to be under paint. anyone help me to find wat they are, is it safe or normal?


posted by  coatesryan

Your Message