hyundai accent

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  hyundai accent

first of all hi to everyone,
can anyone help i need wiring info for a 1997 hyundai accent 1.3 12v ,it is for cooling system on car.i have checked back to the relay.the only wire that i dont know where it comes from is the one that earths relay to bring in the contacts to make the cooling fan work.any help would be grately appreciated.
thanks again. :doh:

posted by  itsonlyme

HI, You might look at the Hyundai web site Hyundai service technology .com I have in the past found the ground for a fan relay and run it to another spot on the body or motor and that makes the fan run all the time . Works on GM's and Chy's that way , just a thought , check Hyundai's web site there is a lot of Imfo there . Slim :screwy:

posted by  Slimone

Here's another idea that many people don't think of but I've tried it and it works like a charm if you don't mind waiting on hold for a few minutes. If you call customer service for Hyundi (not a dealership because they don't usually like answering questions but the corporate customer service number) and tell them you have a technichal question about the car they will transfer you to a mechanic or a technichal service rep. that can look up the info in the factory service manual and then fax you the pages that you need. I did this with chrysler and they faxed me five pages of very detailed info.

posted by  wizzyb82

Your Message