need help 96 lincoln

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  need help 96 lincoln

hello can anyone tell me a price or abouts how much it would be to fix right front side strut and bearing, help single woman and dont want to get soaked thanks cathy

posted by  2busty

i was told that just the bearing might be gone.. something called the strut mount bearing i think is that helpful. thanks cathy

posted by  2busty

i stated it the first time the right front passenger.... are you trying to tell me there is no bearing.. i dont know thats why i am asking.. thank you cathy

posted by  2busty

hi do you know if i can drive my car... the steering is a little tight. would it be ok just to do errands around the area. maybe under 40.. please help.. dont know what to do... thank you cathy

posted by  2busty

dont know if you saw do you think it is ok to drive,,, around town just to do some erands. not going over 35 or 40 mph.. i just dont have the money till next week to have it done... the stirring is a little tight and it like squeels or something.. thanks cathy

posted by  2busty

Is this any particular type of '96 Lincoln or are we just supposed to guess? :banghead:

EDIT: Maybe we're just supposed to look for the Lincoln with the big hooters in it. Yeah, that's the ticket. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

what are you a wise ass. grow up... there is no were on the car were it states what kind of lincoln it is.. and the title also states lincoln continental and thats it.. so whats youre point . i am not that stupid

posted by  2busty

what do you mean i know all the answers... that comment was stated to the clown that had the comment about looking for a lincoln with a girl in it i dont have to get into detail i am sure you seen it cause its gone.. i was just asking for help.. but it seems i wont get it here. there was no need of that statement the jerk made.l

thank you

posted by  2busty

No, it's not gone, you just can't get past your blondness to see it. My comment was based on your screen name that YOU used, not me. YOU are the one that called yourself 2busty. If that's not advertising and looking for comments I don't know what is. Here's your tip for the day. THINK, TYPE, SUBMIT.

BTW, just for fun I did a Yahoo search for 2busty. Look what came up (literally not figuratively). Which one are you in?

http://www.vaproservices.com/Eyaculation-female-mpeg.html

http://www.e4ads.com/

http://www.metalshopproductions.com/Kimberly-Black.html

posted by  vwhobo

you want to get down to the details that. took so much searching boy arent you intelligent... was that youre girl... or maybe it was you taking that big thing in youre mouth it seems big enough. i have a little class pal.. i thin a little growing up for you might do you some good... what are you 12..

have a good day mouth :laughing:

posted by  2busty

I got an idea. Drive it like you stole it. If the bad front end makes you wreck, possibly you will get some sense knocked into you. VWhobo was ready to help you - until of course you got all offended over him asking what type of Lincoln you have the problem with. I don't know about you, but in my mind that is a pretty ligit question.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Your Message