tune up troubles

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  tune up troubles

last yr me and my dad attempted to do a tuneup so alls we really got done was a change of spark plugs and now i know for a fact that i need a tune up in my car and i drive a chevy s-10 1997 and i was wondering wat the price range for a mechanic to do it wud be b.cit needs a pro

posted by  Paul24

1. Retype your post/question using the English language. Spelling, punctuation and syntax count.

2. This time try giving some actual info on your vehicle, you know unimportant stuff like engine size and mileage. While you're at it try describing what you consider to be a "tune-up". Better yet, explain why you think you need a "tune-up".

3. This would be a good idea too. Where do you live? Prices vary around the country so that little tidbit would be useful as well.

4. Finally, save the BS about how spelling doesn't count, this is a forum, we know what you mean, yada yada yada. If you want to be taken seriously, act like you deserve to be.

posted by  vwhobo

rwrwr

posted by  Paul24

hey why dont u take number 4 where u contradicted urself and go **** ur self with it asshole.it cant be that bad where u dont understand wat i mean, to be quite honest i think ur some old lonely guy who has no one to talk to so u act superior to everyone on the internet,gg e-bully

posted by  Paul24

Ah, your response is the sign of a true idiot. The only way you could make yourself look more stupid would be by using the :fu: smilie. I suppose that will be in the next post. I find it odd, but not surprising, that you had the time to dream up your brilliant reply but not the time to answer pertinent questions.

BTW, where exactly did I contradict myself in item 4?

posted by  vwhobo

You ARE a genius now, aren't you. First you edit one post then add another to say essentially the same crap. I know where the 24 comes from in your screen name now. It's your IQ.

posted by  vwhobo

I'm posting to continue the motion on the fact that if you expect help, you need to put forth a little effort on your part. The first thing you need to do to head yourself in that direction is use proper (or even close) english language. As difficult as online diagnosis is already, here you are making it worse by murdering the english language.

Myself and others will be glad to help you if you act like you want to be helped.

posted by  DodgeRida67

35-60 bils hr pls pts ifnu don watch,ncluds dad. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

Good job lectroid. I should have you do my billing.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message