1991 pontiac grand am speakers

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  1991 pontiac grand am speakers

How do I get the speakers out? It looks like you have to get that back seat off or something and how would I do that? The stock ones are blown so I got some replacements ready. Thanks in advance :)

posted by  Legendaryr

Generally you crawl into the trunk, lay on your back with your head as far into the trunk as possible, and they should be right in front of your face. You may have to remove some housing to get at the speakers though.

posted by  theman352001

What I am really looking for is someone with the same kind of car 91 grand am. I just bought some new pioneers and am looking forward to installing. So far, I have got the rear seat off. I just need to remove that cover but i have NO idea how to go about doing this.

posted by  Legendaryr

Instructions for installing rear deck speakers in a 1991 Grand Am.

1. Open wallet.

2. Pay someone with the required knowledge, experience and tools.

posted by  vwhobo

I was looking for someone with knowledge on here. Paying someone to do it is my last resort.

posted by  Legendaryr

What you're looking for is someone to tell you how to do it. If you're really interested in making this happen you should be working on your car not typing on a computer. This is not rocket science, it is a simple job that the most inexperienced person can do... with a modicum of effort. You've been doing this for a month now, it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

posted by  vwhobo

See I don't think that you know what its like on this type of car. I was finally able to get it done today without paying big money to some guy. Lets see I had to remove the bottom rear seats. The top of the rear seats. Remove the rear brake light. Remove the side panel. Remove the cover. Then finally I was able to remove the speakers. Belive me this is not something the most inexperienced and do. I wish it was as easy as 4 screws in the trunk or whatever. I'm 16 I don't have the money to pay someone to do it and i'm glad I didn't. By the way I started doing this about 3 days ago the month ago I was just wondering how to get it done. and thanks for nothing asshole.

posted by  Legendaryr

Does your boyfriend know you suck his dick with that dirty mouth? You're welcome for nothing asshole.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message