Clear/Halo Head Lights for a 1996 Chevy S-10 Blazer??

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Clear/Halo Head Lights for a 1996 Chevy S-10 Blazer??

Clear/Halo Head Lights for a 1996 Chevy S-10 Blazer??

Hey guys!

I own a 1996 S-10 Chevy Blazer. I've been looking around to get new tail lights and new head lights. Right now i have the stock heads and tails in my blazer, but since i am a fire fighter in my town, i want to put Strobes in the heads and tail lights, this way I don't need to keep a blue light in my dash or get a light bar. Since i have to drill through the light caseing to put the strobe bolb in, i rather just get all my new lights now, then wait. The tail lights i'm fine with now. I got a pair of really nice looking ones. But the problem is, no matter where i look, i cannot find any cool looking head lights for a 1996 chevy blazer. I can find some for every other year, but they wont fit in my front end.

Basicly i want head lights that look somthing like this:
http://www.mytightride.com/chtr20prhahe.html
Only i want them for a 1996 Chevy s-10 blazer and not a trail blazer.

If nothing like that can be found though, just post an alterative to the factory lights, and I can live with that.

Well thanks in advanced for all your help guys. Im counting on you! :P

posted by  DeMiNe0

Pain in the ass!!! if you do a swapp you'll loose lighting from the head lights. It looks good but you cant really see the road, unless you go tatally HID but thats really expensive. i would just do the stobes behind the grill. or get the ones that go on the visors.

posted by  klnshavn

Your Message