HOLA lil bit of help please

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  HOLA lil bit of help please

:driving: hi i was just wondering if anyone had any sites like that autoclass101 that was diesel? cuz i need help with diesel? and id prefere if it was free cuz i'm a lil bit tight :ohcrap: on money.

thanx

OR if you have any sites i guess about mechanics it would help too.
Sorry i'm kind of dumb :doh:

And i know most ppl dont reply to me but if you would it be nice if someone could give me an answer even if its a "i dunno"

posted by  Hellzangel05

Here is a clue. If you would tone your signature down a little bit, someone may reply to you. This is just a suggestion....Your ball :thumbs:

posted by  lectroid

i DUNNO, BUT I KNOW YOUR REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY.................REALLY........REALLY REALLY.........DUMB. :2cents:

posted by  CarEXPERT

I have no idea what this guy's even trying to say/ask... :screwy:

posted by  ThirdeYe

So are you so that makes 2 people stupid in this thread.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Thanks dumbasses for the help. i just need a website. you dont have to be all high and mighty.

PS> some of your signatures are stupid too. :fu:

posted by  Hellzangel05

what happened to that big ugly yellow face?

posted by  CarEXPERT

i took it off cuz i think everybody thinks im dumb... so what I dont' know much about cars k?

sorry i'm a lil bit pissed by the previous answers to my other posts even if it was an accidental post.
anyway i'm looking for a website that will teach someone about diesel mechanics. i cant really find one.

posted by  Hellzangel05

How do you get an accidental post. And you made a thread that said nothing on it. You had no question. wtf was that. Yea thats gonna make you look dumb alrite cuz you could of just went back instead press submit dumbass.

posted by  CarEXPERT

excuse me i'm sorry... plus i changed the question i had previously posted which was stupid so i erased the message and put never mind on it!

posted by  Hellzangel05

Nuff said.

posted by  DodgeRida67

not so smart your self... i meant i'm a lil dense on the diesel topic. not brain wise. And plus so what if i say stupid things every one does.

posted by  Hellzangel05

You must be 13. :thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

how bout i'm actually 18? and if you dont answer my posts . Cuz i'm really starting to dislike you.

posted by  Hellzangel05

Sorry, you are very miss-leading. :wink2:

posted by  DodgeRida67

what ever i give up.

posted by  Hellzangel05

Your 18? wow i though you were 12 max.

posted by  CarEXPERT

......................... thanx

posted by  Hellzangel05

holy sheepshit...Car(not-so)EXPERT you joined 5 days ago and you have over 200 posts... :doh: relax the forum will still be here when you wake up yo... :tard:

posted by  ~SK~

Your Message