Newbie First Mod question!! I need help!!

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Newbie First Mod question!! I need help!!

:?: Year: 1995
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra GXE
Engine: 4-Cyl. 1.6 Liter
Transmission: Automatic (Overdrive)
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 82000

Question: Hello all, and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. I just got the above car from my cousin. She tells me I need some new PVC joints and a wash. So while I am getting new PVC I want to replace the stock suspension, and add an cold air intake. So my question is what parts (company) should I go with? Now before you guys start quoting outrageous prices for exotic parts, please keep in mind I am still a college student with a budget of about $1200 - 1400. I don't mind putting in different systems in stages. My over all goals are to have installed few mods to the engine, but change the stock suspension and exhaust. I am a newbie to imports (Dream car 72 Dodge Dart) but seeing how I am about finished with college I needed a car. So please walk me thru steps to adding the necessary mods to this car. Also, I live in Northern California, so if anyone knows of a Good Mechanic who could do this job, please tell me.

Thanks again.

posted by  wyldstyle

i'll replace the "pvc" joints for you, i charge$100 per hr. :D
you should probably change the fan fluid while your at it. :D
edit, it's a 10 hour job.

posted by  (o) (o)

(o) (o) wrote -
"i'll replace the "pvc" joints for you, i charge$100 per hr.
you should probably change the fan fluid while your at it.
edit, it's a 10 hour job."

'Titty boy' you funny guy, vwhobo’s reply to wyldstyle's question that was also posted in “Asian Imports” was a lot more helpful than yours don’t you think? I’ve noticed that you like to be a sarcastic cunt in your replies when people are asking for help. Some would say that you’re a post whore.

posted by  snoopewite

Snoope, I firmly believe that a person should learn something new every day, so thank you for teaching me something new. I always thought SC stood for supercharger or South Carolina. 8)

posted by  vwhobo

awww,did i piss you off? oh well i dont give a fuc#. and yes, i was being sarcastic. thankyou come again. :rolleyes:

posted by  (o) (o)

(o) (o) wrote -
"awww,did i piss you off?"

Well no, not particularly.

(o) (o) wrote -
"oh well i dont give a fuc#."

You don't give a fuck because you're stupid as well as ignorant.

(o) (o) wrote -
"and yes, i was being sarcastic."

I'd already established that you were being sarcastic; I wasn't asking if you were being sarcastic roll

You can try and retaliate to this post but I'll only ruin your shit again.

posted by  snoopewite

ooooh, you really showed me. :D

posted by  (o) (o)

) Ha ha, yeah. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA lol

posted by  snoopewite

Your Message