1996 Buick Regal 3100

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  1996 Buick Regal 3100

:ohcrap: I have a Buick Regal 3100. I also have an engine light telling me that my O2 sensor needs changing. I do not really know where it (2?) are located. Can someone please tell me where they are and how I go about changing them. Thanks a lot.
This is my first post on this forum.
Regards, Mike :doh:

posted by  mikerapolas

Hi Mike, please intorduce yourself first (sry.. forum policy) and a knowlageable member of this forum will willingly help you.. :wink2:

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

telling you to change it? or just telling something is wrong with the o2 circuit. plus it depends wat o2.. pre or post catalytic converter .

posted by  thongsai

Well I was told there is something wrong with it and I do not want to spend the money to have someone else replace it. I think I can do it myself. It is a 1996 so I guess it would be post catalyc converter. Any idea where they are located?

posted by  mikerapolas

ok, hold up. some 1 told u it was an oxygen sensor but didnt tell u which one? o2 sensors are very expensive. dont play guessing games with em. 02 sensors r near the cat.. lol. one b4 and one after. oh and ur suppose to put anti seize on the threads of the new o2 when u install.

posted by  thongsai

I will do that and get back to you. Thanks a lot.

posted by  mikerapolas

Your Message