1992 Civic Hatchback subwoofer ideas

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  1992 Civic Hatchback subwoofer ideas

hello, i need some help from you wonder full people. Im getting a 1992 civic hatchback, the are only 2 seats(racing style) in the front. Well i want to be able to fit a few more friends. well i have 2 10inch kicker L7's. and i dunno where to put them. in the back the guy put his sub box on the back area and made it like a bench where there is nowhere to sit. i was thinking of making that a bench seat with seatbelt so 2 friends can fit back there. i think that is a good idea but i dont know where i can put my subs, any of you got any ideas please submit them to me. here is a address for the pictures of the civic (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433001340&c ategory=6256)
scroll down the page until you see more pictures and click on them so you can see what i am talking about.
thanks,andy

posted by  phatty

Sell me your subwoofers :D

but seriously, it's not really a great pic so i can't see how far back the bench goes, but i suggest extending it as far back as possible and putting in a backrest for the bench seat and having the subs right behind that. that's what i would do. but, I'd never buy a 92 "racing style" Civic/economy car.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message