Getting this !@#$ rust off!

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  Getting this !@#$ rust off!

Ok I bought a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT and it has stone chips all over the front bumper, and all of them are rusting, so i got down there with a toothbrush and some CLR but only got some off before my arm started to fall off. So is there anything out there that will actually work to get this stuff off? its not easy to get at because it is just tiny holes with rust in them, also how much would it cost to get the front bumper painted?

posted by  Gunter

if you're just gettin the bumper painted you could get a good paint job with a chip resistor type stuff on it for under $100. that is, if you want a somewhat decent paintjob...

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Ok that's not too bad, thanks :D

posted by  Gunter

you could do it urself but... it almost never turns out well when you paint it urself... it's actually kinda bit more work than i looks lol. i tried paintin a fender on my car and now it looks uglier than ever :D

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Or you could go to PepBoys and buy two cans of spray paint and DIY...It would look, and actually be, as good as a factory paint job.

posted by  BavarianWheels

ya u could probably do that to... lol just don't try it with pray paint and then paint over it with regular paint... i know from personal experience... (I'm kinda stupid when it comes to things like that)

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

And apparently many other things as well.

posted by  vwhobo

LOLOLOLOL.I AGREE.LOL

posted by  vwmaniac

oooh Chevy just got SHAFTED!

posted by  SuperJew

time for an ownage pic!

posted by  Loophole

and another!

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message