No Fuel '95 Chrysler

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  No Fuel '95 Chrysler

I'm New To This Forum And Need Some Help. I Have A '95 Chrysler Cirrus That Is Not Getting Fuel. Have Changed The Fuel Pump And Checked The Relays. Still Not Getting Any Fuel. Can Anyone Help?
Thanks

posted by  DONHUD

IT IS A 3.5 MOTOR. SOMEONE SAID THAT THE O2 SENOR CAN DO THIS. WE DID CHECK FOR VOLTAGE AND HAVE 12 V AT THE PUMP. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

posted by  DONHUD

thanks for your help. i finailly got a dionogstic tool and it shows no codes. i did replace pump and filter is 2 weeks old when first fuel pump was put on. the car will fire with starting fluid, but will not attempt to fire on it's owe. thanks again for any help

posted by  DONHUD

well u still didnt do wat the other guy told you to check.. we are trying to find out if your fuel pump circuit is dead or your injectors arent firing.. i mean you have replaced all those parts dealing with fuel pump but didnt bother to check if u had fuel pressure in the lines.

posted by  thongsai

p.s who the frig ever told you to use starting fluid is smoking crack.... WHY WHY WHY does everyone start shooting ether down a gas engine really cmon are ya that brain dead. NEVER EVER EVER USE STARTING FLUID on modern day gas engines. jeeez. and do what they said check fuel pressure at the test port on the fuel rail.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

U might also wanna check the fuse first before u start tearing things apart. :thumbs:

posted by  Carcass

Your Message