Hello all, let me first start off by saying that I know absolutely NOTHING about cars. With that being said, here's my problem. My air conditioning in my car was broken, so my grandfather(who likes to think he knows how to fix a car...he doesnt...) decided to mess around with it. Anyway, while he was playing with all the fuses, etc, he decided to disconnect the battey, WHILE THE CAR WAS STILL RUNNING. Now the car will not turn on at all. Can anyone tell me exactly what is wrong and if there is anyway to fix the problem?Thanks....
year ,make model engine size....?
Well, what I can tell you is that when you do such a thing, your electrical system pretty much gets an uncontrolled voltage. What I'm saying is that when he disconnected the battery with the engine running, you got a voltage spike and something was burned up. Finding what was ruined can be a hard job, and it may be more than one thing. Well, get out a multimeter and a wiring diagram and start testing.