fuse box

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  fuse box

i need help! where is the fuse box for an 86 mustang located?

posted by  kevin

I rele dont know but, check under the hood , or in the glove department. Those are the places where I would think . Maybe the trunk . I know this really didnt help but, I tried.

posted by  Fgreco

Im not positive either, but on some fords it's between the dash and the door, so open the door and look there, under the drivers side dash hidden farther up into the dash, glove compartment, under passenger side dash... etc etc etc

Check your owners manual if you still have it.

posted by  88GrandPrixSE

I have a mercury wich isnt far away from a ford afteral and you should check on the right side of the stering wheel if there is a like door opening thats whree it should be.

posted by  Fgreco

i know where that is haha i just tore my dash board apar on my 86 mustang and its undernieth the steering wheel easy 2 get to just 4 screws and ur there :smoke:

posted by  herby_1616

kevin.your fuse box is located under your steering weel,there should be a plastic plate under your steering colume with four screws and under it you should see your fuse box.

posted by  rdozier68

good thing you reiterated the answer he got almost a year ago... we all might've forgotten! :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  dodger65

Kiss my ass. I didn't see the year it was posted mabe they need to take the old posts off.

posted by  rdozier68

...........Maybe you need to look at dates?

The only way you could have seen this is by searching...so when searching, look at the dates :doh:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message