2004 Infinity G35 -- Possible damage due to spinning?

Home  \  Repairs & Maintenance  \  2004 Infinity G35 -- Possible damage due to spinning?

Well yesterday I was driving back to college. It's a 6 hour trip and I had almost made it at around 11:30pm. I got into the big city and we have beautiful 7 lane highways. I was going about 70, in the rain, in my 04 Infiniti G35 when I apparently drove through a huge puddle.

My car spun out of control, I was doing all I could to avoid hitting anything. The car drifted from one side of the highway to the other. I must have spun 5 times, before coming to a stop in the middle lane facing the wrong way. A van was about 1 1/2 feet from my bumper. I kicked it into reverse and got into the emergency lane. I thought about what just happened for a few seconds, and then I got out of there.

What kind of damage could this have done? The car seems to be driving pretty straight, but it feels as if it's drifting over to the left a little bit, but I could just be imagining it. I'm going to go to the dealer later this week, but I'd like to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.
Mejal

posted by  Mejal

err.... drifting to the left? Could be a front end alingment problem, that should only cost 25-50 bucks. Wear and tear on the tires shouldn't have been that bad, alingment is the only thing I can think of.

posted by  Godlaus

Your Message