Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2005, 09:00 PM   #1
VMJYogi
CF Addict

This is what goes on in our forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
VMJyogi, I like how you think outside the box, but now it's not really necessary, try to answer the question only in the context it was asked.
okay thanks for being cool about it.

Quote:
I'll presume you mean a FWD car
Yes, i did mean FWD. You know how sometimes you think faster than you speak and end up running words together? Thats what i did typing.

Quote:
I going to presume you mean the 5% slippage thats present in the torque converter. Now, to my knowledge, I believe that a transmission fluid runs through the torque converter as the RPMs raise, correct, so you shouldn't have that 5% slippage when you're accelerating. Am I right?
Yes you are most likely right. I never knew exactly where or how the 5% slippage came to be but now i am well informed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWHOBO
Just as a side note, what exactly does it mean to be the "Self-appointed anchorman of CF"? Is it just in your nature to type moronic things?

Yes, it is in my nature to type stupid things. Hey it's funny cause the movie was funny and i felt like doing it.

Quote:
While we're at it, what is there to be proud of being a dependent of the USMC? Are you unable to to stand on your own merits?
Well since i'm not rude. I'll simply state that DEP stands for Delayed Entry Program which means that i have enlisted for the Marine Corps and have not yet entered because i must first graduate high-school hence the term delayed entry.

Quote:
Are you really that inane or are you just pretending to be an idiot? You sir are proof that stupid people shouldn't breed.
Yes i really am that uninformed (not stupid). But it is my charisma not my knowledge of cars or ability to yell at others that charms women. So unfortunately i will breed if that is god's intentions.

I wish for the day when i could learn from someone as intelligent as VWHOBO, not get bashed by him...Thank You Godlaus for teaching me about the torque converter.

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 09:02 PM   #2
VMJYogi
CF Addict

blankity blank blank

I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy

Last edited by VMJYogi : 03-16-2005 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
I could have gotten angry...I could have called him names for not knowing what DEP stands for... I'm not like that though. It's time for a change.

ummm.....Why did you make a thread for this?
Old 03-16-2005, 09:07 PM   #4
VMJYogi
CF Addict

plenty of reasons that i dont want people to know about

Old 03-16-2005, 09:08 PM   #5
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
plenty of reasons that i dont want people to know about

um...okay?

so, you posted this thread more for yourself than anybody else?
Old 03-16-2005, 09:10 PM   #6
VMJYogi
CF Addict

Its just for people to see that we dont always deserve the bullshit we get