Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2005, 03:52 AM   #1
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

2.8L to 5.7L in a 87 camaro, all i want to know is how to make it pass smog.... that was my question

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 05-10-2005 at 05:13 PM.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Nobody knows
Old 03-27-2005, 12:21 AM   #3
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
Nobody knows

nope.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 02:53 AM   #4
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

asdfASDASDFASDF

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 04-05-2005 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:08 AM   #5
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Figures that an import fag would say something like that, stay in the import section i don't need some lame ass comment!

What makes me an "import fag", is it cause I like japanese performance cars better then american push-rods?

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 05:05 PM   #6
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 04-02-2005 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:56 AM   #7
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Quote:
Quote:
Nobody knows

nope.

I don't agree with what he's saying, but don't just pretend you can help him and flame him some more when you said right at the start that you didn't know..... Don't stoop to his level.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:02 AM   #8
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
I don't agree with what he's saying, but don't just pretend you can help him and flame him some more when you said right at the start that you didn't know..... Don't stoop to his level.

so that statement is the person who started it. . he was being a smart ass. . . so in my return i said something back then it started from there. i didn't start shit. . . so whatever you say boss your stooping down to my level now. . . so why dont' you take your own advice
Old 04-15-2005, 12:20 AM   #9
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
so that statement is the person who started it. . he was being a smart ass. . . so in my return i said something back then it started from there. i didn't start shit. . . so whatever you say boss your stooping down to my level now. . . so why dont' you take your own advice
I think you missed my point. The original post that Greek warrior made was in direct answer to your question. You said "nobody knows" and he said "nope". Maybe he was being a smart arse, and maybe he just didn't know. What I'm saying is that he's stooping now by saying that he does know, when he's already admitted to not knowing. This means that he's doing it to deliberately antagonise you. That's why I replied to his post like I did. I'm aware that his was a silly post designed to make you angrier, so I don't think it was necessary, so I made a negative comment to him..... and yet you responded to me in a negative way .... why?

I would have thought it would be good for you when someone else has something bad to say about "the guy who started it all"
Old 04-09-2005, 03:58 AM   #10
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
2.8L to 5.7L in a 87 camaro, all i want to know is how to make it pass smog.... that was my question assholes

Shove the exhaust pipe up your ass. Not only will solve the smog problem, it will stop all the shit coming from you.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #11
srober32
CF Addict

Lets see, if you knew how to do a swap, wouldn't that entail getting the emmissions to pass as well? Hmmm, sounds like Camero boy still has the same problem, he just doesn't think that everybody should be so mean to him when he asks a question as stupid as that or makes comments that try to insult and demean others. If you assume that you know how to do something and you do not people are going to give you a hard time about it, face it it is a fact of life.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #12
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by srober32
Lets see, if you knew how to do a swap, wouldn't that entail getting the emmissions to pass as well? Hmmm, sounds like Camero boy still has the same problem, he just doesn't think that everybody should be so mean to him when he asks a question as stupid as that or makes comments that try to insult and demean others. If you assume that you know how to do something and you do not people are going to give you a hard time about it, face it it is a fact of life.

haha your just mad because i made you vdhomo's bitch, what you thought i wouldn't notice it was you, shut the fu*k up before i make you my bitch. haha your to funny man, i never said i knew everything about cars. look real hard to see if i said that. . . man this is to funny. man i feel like i've said this before. . . if i knew everything about cars i wouldn't be here at this site.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:25 AM   #13
srober32
CF Addict

Quote:
haha your just mad because i made you vdhomo's bitch, what you thought i wouldn't notice it was you, shut the fu*k up before i make you my bitch. haha your to funny man, i never said i knew everything about cars. look real hard to see if i said that. . . man this is to funny. man i feel like i've said this before. . . if i knew everything about cars i wouldn't be here at this site.
You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:28 AM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.
Read my very first post in this thread. I think that just about summed it up... Then and now.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 04:25 PM   #15
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:

alright cool im done so keep saying what you want like im an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen thats fu*king funny man. . but really that doesn't answer my question does it? and where does this fit in. . . did you read it carefully after you thought about what you know about me. . . this doesn't make sence "the best part of a ran down the crack of your mothers ass"? haha man what the hell does my moms crack have to do with anything about my question? i don't get it. see there you go again i don't know how to build an engine. . . wow and you said that you didn't say that. oh well have fun trying to think of more things to say about me i like hearing what iam just from posting shit on the internet. thanks guys you have really opened my eyes.