Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2005, 03:52 AM   #1
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 79
2.8L to 5.7L in a 87 camaro, all i want to know is how to make it pass smog.... that was my question

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 05-10-2005 at 05:13 PM.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 79
Nobody knows
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:21 AM   #3
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
Nobody knows

nope.
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 02:53 AM   #4
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 79
asdfASDASDFASDF

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 04-05-2005 at 04:25 PM.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 07:08 AM   #5
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
Figures that an import fag would say something like that, stay in the import section i don't need some lame ass comment!

What makes me an "import fag", is it cause I like japanese performance cars better then american push-rods?
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 05:05 PM   #6
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 79

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 04-02-2005 at 01:40 AM.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 05:56 AM   #7
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
Nobody knows



nope.

I don't agree with what he's saying, but don't just pretend you can help him and flame him some more when you said right at the start that you didn't know..... Don't stoop to his level.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:02 AM   #8
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
I don't agree with what he's saying, but don't just pretend you can help him and flame him some more when you said right at the start that you didn't know..... Don't stoop to his level.

so that statement is the person who started it. . he was being a smart ass. . . so in my return i said something back then it started from there. i didn't start shit. . . so whatever you say boss your stooping down to my level now. . . so why dont' you take your own advice
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 12:20 AM   #9
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
so that statement is the person who started it. . he was being a smart ass. . . so in my return i said something back then it started from there. i didn't start shit. . . so whatever you say boss your stooping down to my level now. . . so why dont' you take your own advice
I think you missed my point. The original post that Greek warrior made was in direct answer to your question. You said "nobody knows" and he said "nope". Maybe he was being a smart arse, and maybe he just didn't know. What I'm saying is that he's stooping now by saying that he does know, when he's already admitted to not knowing. This means that he's doing it to deliberately antagonise you. That's why I replied to his post like I did. I'm aware that his was a silly post designed to make you angrier, so I don't think it was necessary, so I made a negative comment to him..... and yet you responded to me in a negative way .... why?

I would have thought it would be good for you when someone else has something bad to say about "the guy who started it all"
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 03:58 AM   #10
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
2.8L to 5.7L in a 87 camaro, all i want to know is how to make it pass smog.... that was my question assholes

Shove the exhaust pipe up your ass. Not only will solve the smog problem, it will stop all the shit coming from you.
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #11
srober32
CF Addict
 
srober32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 442
Lets see, if you knew how to do a swap, wouldn't that entail getting the emmissions to pass as well? Hmmm, sounds like Camero boy still has the same problem, he just doesn't think that everybody should be so mean to him when he asks a question as stupid as that or makes comments that try to insult and demean others. If you assume that you know how to do something and you do not people are going to give you a hard time about it, face it it is a fact of life.
__________________
When replacing your altenator, make sure your battery is fully charged.
srober32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #12
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by srober32
Lets see, if you knew how to do a swap, wouldn't that entail getting the emmissions to pass as well? Hmmm, sounds like Camero boy still has the same problem, he just doesn't think that everybody should be so mean to him when he asks a question as stupid as that or makes comments that try to insult and demean others. If you assume that you know how to do something and you do not people are going to give you a hard time about it, face it it is a fact of life.


haha your just mad because i made you vdhomo's bitch, what you thought i wouldn't notice it was you, shut the fu*k up before i make you my bitch. haha your to funny man, i never said i knew everything about cars. look real hard to see if i said that. . . man this is to funny. man i feel like i've said this before. . . if i knew everything about cars i wouldn't be here at this site.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 02:25 AM   #13
srober32
CF Addict
 
srober32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
haha your just mad because i made you vdhomo's bitch, what you thought i wouldn't notice it was you, shut the fu*k up before i make you my bitch. haha your to funny man, i never said i knew everything about cars. look real hard to see if i said that. . . man this is to funny. man i feel like i've said this before. . . if i knew everything about cars i wouldn't be here at this site.
You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.
__________________
When replacing your altenator, make sure your battery is fully charged.
srober32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 02:28 AM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by srober32
You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.
Read my very first post in this thread. I think that just about summed it up... Then and now.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 04:25 PM   #15
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by srober32
You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.

alright cool im done so keep saying what you want like im an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen thats fu*king funny man. . but really that doesn't answer my question does it? and where does this fit in. . . did you read it carefully after you thought about what you know about me. . . this doesn't make sence "the best part of a ran down the crack of your mothers ass"? haha man what the hell does my moms crack have to do with anything about my question? i don't get it. see there you go again i don't know how to build an engine. . . wow and you said that you didn't say that. oh well have fun trying to think of more things to say about me i like hearing what iam just from posting shit on the internet. thanks guys you have really opened my eyes.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.