Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 07:55 PM   #1
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

What if......

...We put in an anti-flaming rule? I've seen it on other forums, and it seems to work. So, why don't we? Are all of our flames deserved?
Old 03-31-2005, 08:08 PM   #2
osborste
the canuck tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
...We put in an anti-flaming rule? I've seen it on other forums, and it seems to work. So, why don't we? Are all of our flames deserved?
if i'm wrong on info i would like to hear about it but the bull$#!? can be left out we all make mistake's

without seeing or hearing your problem all i can do is offer advice on what to check
my new toy

<Link removed>......Please read the rules on advertising!
Old 03-31-2005, 11:59 PM   #3
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

If there is a flame thread, I usually just stop reading.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:46 AM   #4
DodgeRida67
Banned

I have a suggestion. Find out why the f*ck Adam isn't around.

BTW, without flaming, alot of people here wouldn't feel special and powerful any longer.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:58 AM   #5
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
I have a suggestion. Find out why the f*ck Adam isn't around.

he's busy:

Old 04-01-2005, 01:48 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Basically the answer lies in something you yourself have told people before. This is the way the forum was long before you joined. If you don't like it, don't participate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoRida67
BTW, without flaming, alot of people here wouldn't feel special and powerful any longer.
Pot, kettle, black. Hypocrite. You have done as much flaming as anyone on this forum. You have done more character assassination than any other member. Maybe that's why the word "ass" is in there twice.

Bottom line kiddies, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 04-01-2005, 02:02 AM   #7
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Bottom line kiddies, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
That's exactly why you left for awhile.

Quote:
You have done more character assassination than any other member. Maybe that's why the word "ass" is in there twice.

Or maybe that's how you spell the word.

Come on. Let's end this about your little copy and paste job off of Car Craft. Let's skip over the excuses and answer my questions in short form definitively.

Everyone knows the answer to question #1. Did the artical that you supposedly wrote match Car Craft's artical? Yes or No answer.

I don't expect a yes or no answer, I'm sure you can't answer yes or no without posting alot of bullsh*t in defense. you're guilty of character assassination. Not me. I'm simply telling it like it is.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:20 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoRida67
That's exactly why you left for awhile.

Or maybe that's how you spell the word.

Come on. Let's end this about your little copy and paste job off of Car Craft. Let's skip over the excuses and answer my questions in short form definitively.

Everyone knows the answer to question #1. Did the artical that you supposedly wrote match Car Craft's artical? Yes or No answer.

I don't expect a yes or no answer, I'm sure you can't answer yes or no without posting alot of bullsh*t in defense. you're guilty of character assassination. Not me. I'm simply telling it like it is.
No. Is that simple enough for you? What's the next question ass cheese?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-01-2005, 02:27 AM   #9
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
No. Is that simple enough for you? What's the next question ass cheese?
You're saying that artical didn't match this http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/868/

That is an all out, 100% blunt-faced, firey lie right out of hell. You, myself, and everyone who read your artical knows it. I didn't expect you to lie flat out. I expected a dance from you. You are alot worse than I first thought.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:37 AM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
You're saying that artical didn't match this http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/868/

That is an all out, 100% blunt-faced, firey lie right out of hell. You, myself, and everyone who read your artical knows it. I didn't expect you to lie flat out. I expected a dance from you. You are alot worse than I first thought.
You don't like the answer... so you attempt to assassinate my character again. You asked a question, you don't like the answer because you've been "out to get me" for months now and I should care because of... why? There is no doubt in my mind that information contained in that article and the one I wrote is parallel and in some cases identical. Let's face it twinkie, there's only so many ways to say that two plus two equals four and I never said that I was a literary genius.

Always keep in mind that you are the one who came to this forum PRETENDING to be something and somebody you're not and you're a hypocrite (see posts above) as well. If you have an axe to grind, by all means go ahead. Grind it right up your ass. Have a nice day and go take your whine somewhere that they care about it.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:11 PM   #11
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
There is one, just that nobody would take any notice if we enforced it, lol. Funny how this thread is turnin' out, aint it?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 04-01-2005, 08:45 PM   #12
CarEXPERT
Banned

I would LOVE to hear vwhobo say thoes words.
vwhobo, I dont get it, your last posts said no, then they said kinda yes, what are you saying? No and Yes?

Last edited by CarEXPERT : 04-02-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:37 PM   #13
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I think it is ironic that this thread about flameing has turned into a flame thread. DR, just leave hobo alone, that happened over a year, I think, so I see no need for you to continue to pressure this.

Closed Thread