Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
chevyRules69
Banned

i really hate ford

Ford products are the worst, every Ford i have owned broke down or was complete trash. Chevy products i think are much better and not so cheap, mustangs are crap, f150's are crap, i would rather have a stong made chevy, who else agrees (that chevy is so sweet that is)
chevyRules69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:04 PM   #2
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Although i'm not a big Ford fan, i cant agree with you. Ford cars one one of the better domestics, Chevy hasnt really changed anything (most cars look the same). I am an older Dodge fan and also love Chevy but Ford seems to be the only one doing something right for now. Chevy and Dodge are kinda behind in looks and performance, they gotta step it up a bit and give Ford some real competition.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyRules69
Ford products are the worst, every Ford i have owned broke down or was complete trash. Chevy products i think are much better and not so cheap, mustangs are crap, f150's are crap, i would rather have a stong made chevy, who else agrees (that chevy is so sweet that is)

Not all fords are crap, my 93 Mustang GT has needed NOTHING, I have had nothing break down on it and my Chevy S10 Blazer on the other hand is given me all hell. I would say you would have to be 15 and are talking about you "daddys" truck and how it used to get boo boos because you just made the stupidest ****ing thread ever, and how bout introducing yourself too
Old 07-12-2005, 08:44 PM   #4
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Not all fords are crap, my 93 Mustang GT has needed NOTHING, I have had nothing break down on it and my Chevy S10 Blazer on the other hand is given me all hell. I would say you would have to be 15 and are talking about you "daddys" truck and how it used to get boo boos because you just made the stupidest ****ing thread ever, and how bout introducing yourself too

I agree.
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

P.S. Those ford's you had prolly broke down because you lack the understanding of an oil change.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:50 PM   #6
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
P.S. Those ford's you had prolly broke down because you lack the understanding of an oil change.

Or he thought the little clanking sound was pretty
Old 07-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #7
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Or he thought the little clanking sound was pretty

lol that actually made me laugh
Old 07-13-2005, 05:45 AM   #8
Oomba
Banned

All of the big 3 (ford dodge chevy)are fantastic. 05 Mustang and GT are sexy. I still got love for the old Chargers and all Vipers, even though the new Charger is the worst thing to happen to automobiles since the 1955 Le Mans accident. The Chevy Monte Carlo SS, Cobalt SS, and Corvette rock my socks.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:19 PM   #9
frizzal
CF Newbie

alright folks, yes there are more chevy parts and upgrades and that is why i am personally a chevy fan. however, ford is not all bad. i had a ford when i was younger. it was an 81 f-100 custom short bed with a 302, three on the floor, and a lovely 9" out back. i did however get rid of it because it caused be a bit of trouble with oil leakage. i was rebuilding a 69 nova at the time and didnt have to time to fix it. then i had a chevy celebrity. it was an 83, automatic, v6. that was the biggest peice of shit i have ever owned. yet the nova i restored was the best car i have ever owned. so it really depends on what you have encountered and what you like to tinker with. so each to his own and stop with the attacks. we all just need to get along and be happy. that is coming from someone presently in iraq fighting this shitty war. so heed my words.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:23 PM   #10
72firebird
Banned

yea thats why i said its like comparing apples oranges and bananas. they all are different in there own way. just like all of those things are fruits. chevy, dodge and ford are all cars but that doesnt make them the same does it. thats why BanffAutoSpa_ap is a complete fuking retard. but oh well. no point dragging that on cause itll just be a 2 month retard fest. but the point is they all have good attributes. and they all have flaws. its more of a personal taste thing then a my toy is better then your toy thing so drop it. if any of those manufacturers where really that bad. they wouldnt be around no more.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:38 PM   #11
Wally
I Know More Than You

You need to grab a few quarters, go down the shop and buy a clue.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:55 PM   #12
chevyRules69
Banned

you need to buy a new brain you doo doo head

big deal im an orphan with no hair
chevyRules69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 03:30 AM   #13
CobaltSS
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
All of the big 3 (ford dodge chevy)are fantastic. 05 Mustang and GT are sexy. I still got love for the old Chargers and all Vipers, even though the new Charger is the worst thing to happen to automobiles since the 1955 Le Mans accident. The Chevy Monte Carlo SS, Cobalt SS, and Corvette rock my socks.

theres a man i can agree with.. i like what ford did with the new "fastback" looking mustangs.. that thunderbird though... not so much..

as far as trucks ford chevy and dodge have all been on top of sales and bottom.. its just what improvements and selling apeal from year to year..

or just gotta choose between chryslers which are/were notorious transmissions, fords and they're bad suspension and shocks(not so much anymore) and chevys plastic and bad Ecu's

My family all works for GM and i may be biased but i like the way chevy is going with SOME of their new line of cars..

just my .02 ..

Last edited by CobaltSS : 08-06-2005 at 03:39 AM.
CobaltSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:13 PM   #14
HyundaGuy
Relicensed n ready 2 race

Quote:

i think he need's to give ford another chance, they've got the 9" diff, i believe it's the best diff ever made, and also the C4 box isn't bad either, top notch products.

my old man own's a ford falcon, it's actually a great car... with more power then most n/a ohv 6cly car's here in aus. (standard with 157rwkw*210hp*, now i believe it's been pushed to 210rwkw*281.4hp*)

next in mind for the old fella is a turbo kit i think, he want's to match it up with the XR6 Turbo (260rwkw stock)

If i still owned an excel.. It'd look like this:

HyundaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 05:53 AM   #15
adamc44
CF Freak

try a powerstroke <7.3>. i worked at a ford dealership for a while, and you never see these babies come in for repair. thats why i bought one, no complaints from me!

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote