Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2005, 05:51 PM   #1
C4Power
Banned

C4 smacks off the Asian Crowd

For all who missed the smack-off, full version

War 7.86 second Integras, 2,350Hp Supra's- Honda 4 doors-Cloth interior's-
NOS with a turbo and a 1.2L go-ped engine. white rice, dog shish-ka-bobs-carbon fiber- plastic wings- Type R red stickers- egg rolls you do rike egg rolls no? me ruv egg roll long time. Civics with bondo- 14 inch rims- inline -4 cylinder lawnmower engines, Jackie Chan movies and telling someone who has a better ride there 12. thinking i'm a 12 year old with a mid life crisis, making up your mind, straw triangle hats, standing knee deep in a rice swamp, handing out little packets of black,orange or yellow sauce. Free delivery by a Bruce Lee rook-a-rike in a 1983 Toyota Corolla, firecrackers, getting your rottery numbers from a stale cookie so you can split the winnings with 6 other food stamp collectors and try to get a hot ride. Good ruck -you can't smack rike me-OUT
C4Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 05:56 PM   #2
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Normally I don't sink to the level of insulting others cars, because unlike you I respect people and let them like what they want to without causing problems. But I think I will make an exception in your case.

The C4 Corvette is the absolute shittiest Corvette ever made. I can't tell you how many of those damn things I see rotting away in some junkyard somewhere. Seriously, if you are proud of a damn C4 Corvette their is something wrong with you. I would trust that big load of shit to do anything except break down.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:59 PM   #3
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Okay shit head, I just proved to you that my old car could have kicked "your" C4's ass in the 1/4 mile any day, the thing you can't do is admit in your f*cking day dream is that "your" car is not the best. You said you hade the Callaway, I seem to recally Airman saying that it had a turbo, where did the turbo go on yours, did it just f*cking flap its wings and fly off, how bout we see a picture of you inside the car because that would be a little hard to photoshop now wouldn't it. So if you can't handle what I just said or won't even do the slightest thing to prove me wrong except do your little rap about the "war integra" and answer me like a "grown up" so help me god I will kick you till you dead
Old 07-27-2005, 06:04 PM   #4
C4Power
Banned

Hey brain surgeon, I don't think they install turbos on "supernatural"conversions- hence the name supernatural-implies a naturally aspired engine=no NOS, no Turbo, no supercharger- just Raw Power
keep on hatin'
Old 07-27-2005, 06:05 PM   #5
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Power
Hey brain surgeon, I don't think they install turbos on "supernatural"conversions- hence the name supernatural-implies a naturally aspired engine=no NOS, no Turbo, no supercharger- just Raw Power
keep on hatin'

Okay first of all the Callaway model comes STOCK with the f*cking turbo, not so much raw power now is it?
Old 07-27-2005, 06:13 PM   #6
C4Power
Banned

understand what you read before you respond, it will lessen your level of asshole-ishness to other members, its not stock, its a supernatural conversion
conversion=to change from original form, meaning engine was sent out to be "converted" to a supernatural, it's like trying to communicate with a Ronald McDonald special olympic bronze trophy winner.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:10 PM   #7
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Okay first of all the Callaway model comes STOCK with the f*cking turbo, not so much raw power now is it?

No, actually, he's right. The Supernatural versions Calloway built are all normally aspirated, merely internal mods. No turbos or superchargers. They built Supernatural Corvettes and Camaros.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 07:11 PM   #8
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
No, actually, he's right. The Supernatural versions Calloway built are all normally aspirated, merely internal mods. No turbos or superchargers. They built Supernatural Corvettes and Camaros.

Ugh, dammit, thank you Chris
Old 07-27-2005, 09:20 PM   #9
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Power
For all who missed the smack-off, full version

War 7.86 second Integras, 2,350Hp Supra's- Honda 4 doors-Cloth interior's-
NOS with a turbo and a 1.2L go-ped engine. white rice, dog shish-ka-bobs-carbon fiber- plastic wings- Type R red stickers- egg rolls you do rike egg rolls no? me ruv egg roll long time. Civics with bondo- 14 inch rims- inline -4 cylinder lawnmower engines, Jackie Chan movies and telling someone who has a better ride there 12. thinking i'm a 12 year old with a mid life crisis, making up your mind, straw triangle hats, standing knee deep in a rice swamp, handing out little packets of black,orange or yellow sauce. Free delivery by a Bruce Lee rook-a-rike in a 1983 Toyota Corolla, firecrackers, getting your rottery numbers from a stale cookie so you can split the winnings with 6 other food stamp collectors and try to get a hot ride. Good ruck -you can't smack rike me-OUT

The time is just ticking down on you for banning...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote