Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2002, 04:18 AM   #1

Figured since everyone else was wreckin cars, i should do it

Hey, well it finally happened, i got in an accident with my CRX, and its done for, the car is just not worth fixin (no front bumper, metal front bumper smashed into hood latch piece, which f*d up my radiator, then my hood flew open on the ride home and cracked my windshield), luckily absolutely none of my aftermarket parts were harmed (except for the f bumper, i was suprised the projectors and corners survived, praise the lord ) . The funniest part is i hit my friends del slo, lol, figures, we do everything together. THe only damage we can see is a bent rear bumper on his car, but we think theres more, im plannin on like $1k, hopefully less, but we'll have to wait and see. So im sure u all wanna know wat happened, or maybe u dont care at all, im not sure, but ill share anyways (this is copy and pasted from how i told it to my friends, so thats why i mentioned the roads and store that u wont even know about):

i was following robbie down the side road next to rt 50, leavin kmart, and he had stopped for some moron in the opposite lane who was turning right in front of him, i had looked down and when i looked up i saw him stopped so i slammed on my brakes and tried to swerve out of the way, but i hit him

Yep, thats wat happend, so i dont know wat im gonna do now, all i do know is that im gettin rid of my current crx, may not get a 4th gen for my next car tho, ill have to wait and see.
Old 12-04-2002, 04:20 AM   #2
Unfedfat
Site Admin

bummer dude, at least you didn't get hurt. It's sad to see another CRX go down the drain, but at least now you can get a 240sx 8)
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:23 AM   #3
Deepdish
CF Newbie

damn, that sucks!!!! at least it was your friend and not some ass who would try and claim injuries and claim more damage.
Deepdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:24 AM   #4
labido

Ya man, really sucks about your car, never like to see any of them go down. Thou it was already said leas you wernt hurt. But id go with a 300gt vr4 or stealth twin turbo, but...thats just my opinion. hehehe
Old 12-04-2002, 04:33 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfedfat
It's sad to see another CRX go down the drain

Actually, the crx may survive, if they do total it my bro is gonna try and buy it cuz it would still be in better shape then his fallin apart del slo, so he would buy it and fix it up, which would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepdish
at least it was your friend and not some ass who would try and claim injuries and claim more damage.

You forgot one thing, my friend is an ass . LOL, just playing, yeah, and after his rear gets fixed he's planning on buying a del sol doch vtec, and sellin his s series, which would be cool for him, since he was gonna put the B16 in there eventually, just buyin the slo with it in there already would be cheaper. so hopefully by 2003 we'll both have new cars of the same make and model as b4.
Old 12-18-2002, 04:08 AM   #6
PodunkPunk

that'd be so awesome, even after you wreaked it you bring the beast back to life, i love doin that to cars. great feeling of satisfaction
Old 12-18-2002, 04:43 AM   #7
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

haha *puts the crx on a hydrolic lift, lifts it up, shocks it and says "ITS ALIVE! ITS ALIVE!!!!"*
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote