Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2006, 03:29 AM   #1
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Funny Road Rage experience

Well, today I drove back from Atlanta to Baton Rouge to finish off my semester. I was on I-10W on the Mississippi/Louisiana border (2-lane interstate on each side) and I was in the left lane in a 8-10 car line going about 70mph (slow car blocking the flow)...

So a blue 2002-ish Monte Carlo SS (supercharged Series II 3.8) comes blowing up in the right hand lane and passes me by and then gets stuck behind a slow 60-65mph truck. The driver then is desperate to get into the left lane to get around this truck but there is really no room in this long line of cars I'm in, in the left lane (slightly less than a car-length between the vehicles, basically)...So this @sshole decides to try and sneak in in front of me and he totally would of clipped my front end had I not slowed down and let him in as he was pushing his way in. I then stood on my horn and didnt let up to let the driver know they were being @sses. Then I proceed to get three fingers from the left right and sunroof windows respectively (totally stupid) from the Monte Carlo SS. I get a little pissed and decide to have fun with this clown. When I find my line I get in the right lane and pull up side-by-side with the Monte and they had their windows down so I gave these 30ish aged couple a few words and the finger (going about 75-80mph)...they say some crap back and what do I do?

I grab my burger king drink I was drinking from dinner earlier and proceed to say "Eat drink b*tches" and threw a perfect throw of my king size cup of diet coke right through their passenger side window and hit the passenger and exploded everywhere in their car. Obviously I was cracking up at this point and they thought I must be insane so they try and get away from me as quick as possible...

(This is where it gets good)... So he gets in the right lane in front of me and lays down HARD on the throttle and pulls away. I'd say they got up to 100-105mph then laid off the throttle and I see a huge steady stream of black smoke come out from UNDERNEATH the engine (not the exhaust) and then BAM...the supercharger belt snapped and fell out beneath the car.

I then pulled over as quickly as I could and had to sit there cracking up for about 5 minutes. This has got to be the one of the top 3 funniest things in driving a car I've ever witnessed, probably ever will.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:48 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
Well, today I drove back from Atlanta to Baton Rouge to finish off my semester. I was on I-10W on the Mississippi/Louisiana border (2-lane interstate on each side) and I was in the left lane in a 8-10 car line going about 70mph (slow car blocking the flow)...

So a blue 2002-ish Monte Carlo SS (supercharged Series II 3.8) comes blowing up in the right hand lane and passes me by and then gets stuck behind a slow 60-65mph truck. The driver then is desperate to get into the left lane to get around this truck but there is really no room in this long line of cars I'm in, in the left lane (slightly less than a car-length between the vehicles, basically)...So this @sshole decides to try and sneak in in front of me and he totally would of clipped my front end had I not slowed down and let him in as he was pushing his way in. I then stood on my horn and didnt let up to let the driver know they were being @sses. Then I proceed to get three fingers from the left right and sunroof windows respectively (totally stupid) from the Monte Carlo SS. I get a little pissed and decide to have fun with this clown. When I find my line I get in the right lane and pull up side-by-side with the Monte and they had their windows down so I gave these 30ish aged couple a few words and the finger (going about 75-80mph)...they say some crap back and what do I do?

I grab my burger king drink I was drinking from dinner earlier and proceed to say "Eat drink b*tches" and threw a perfect throw of my king size cup of diet coke right through their passenger side window and hit the passenger and exploded everywhere in their car. Obviously I was cracking up at this point and they thought I must be insane so they try and get away from me as quick as possible...

(This is where it gets good)... So he gets in the right lane in front of me and lays down HARD on the throttle and pulls away. I'd say they got up to 100-105mph then laid off the throttle and I see a huge steady stream of black smoke come out from UNDERNEATH the engine (not the exhaust) and then BAM...the supercharger belt snapped and fell out beneath the car.

I then pulled over as quickly as I could and had to sit there cracking up for about 5 minutes. This has got to be the one of the top 3 funniest things in driving a car I've ever witnessed, probably ever will.
You must be a f*cking genius. You don't fix one wrong with another. Especially something as idiotic as tossing a soda through somebody's window at that kind of speed. You could have easily caused a huge wreck and injured or even killed people, including yourself.

That is a public road you were driving on, and the general public has a right to expect other users to drive with repsect, common courtesy and common sense. You have none of the above. You have just shown that you are a person of very low intelligence and are completely unworthy of any respect you may have gained on these boards. If I were you I'd be ashamed to ever post here again.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:59 AM   #3
chris_knows
๑۩۞

It's a good story, and if I were there, I would have been laughing my ass off too, but it's a stupid and dangerous thing to do. It's funny but wrong
Old 04-18-2006, 04:25 AM   #4
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
You must be a f*cking genius. You don't fix one wrong with another. Especially something as idiotic as tossing a soda through somebody's window at that kind of speed. You could have easily caused a huge wreck and injured or even killed people, including yourself.

That is a public road you were driving on, and the general public has a right to expect other users to drive with repsect, common courtesy and common sense. You have none of the above. You have just shown that you are a person of very low intelligence and are completely unworthy of any respect you may have gained on these boards. If I were you I'd be ashamed to ever post here again.

At the point of screwing around, no one else was around, it was just him and I. I know how to handle my car, I dont care what happens to him, I care about myself and anyone else in my car. If you are driving dangerously and come across my path, expect to deal with whatever is thrown at you if you try and aggrivate me. I dont let these kind of idiots go, and if It takes something stupid on behalf to make them stop what they are doing, then I'll do it... I knew you wouldn't like it, but I dont care. I really, dont. IT was a good laugh, he was an @ss, and he deserved it. If he crashed his car, he deserved it, one less idiot off the road. I'm not embarassed one bit and will do this again if this happens again. I dont let idiots like him go without teaching them a lesson (in his case, a costly repair, inside and out). If you just let them go, they will continue to "act a fool".

Yes, I'm pretty selfish. Deal with it, dont cut me off

~Blow your mind~

Old 04-18-2006, 04:43 AM   #5
elchango36
WWJCD

I'm with Hobo on this one. What you did was immature, irresponsible, and just plain stupid.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:57 AM   #6
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

It may have been stupid, immature, dangerous and what not, but sometimes it takes a thing like that to knock some sense into some. If nothing had been done, then you'd probably of seen a wreck further up because the idiot tried cutting infront of someone else who WASN'T paying attention. Some people have to learn, and some don't learn unless it's the hard way.. so I'm not going to give you crap about it, or anything else.. drink in the window may have been alittle harsh (compared to just on the outside), but shit happens.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:20 AM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
It may have been stupid, immature, dangerous and what not, but sometimes it takes a thing like that to knock some sense into some. If nothing had been done, then you'd probably of seen a wreck further up because the idiot tried cutting infront of someone else who WASN'T paying attention. Some people have to learn, and some don't learn unless it's the hard way.. so I'm not going to give you crap about it, or anything else.. drink in the window may have been alittle harsh (compared to just on the outside), but shit happens.
You mean as opposed to the wreck that could have been caused by two ignorant jerkoffs where they were at on the road? No matter how you cut it, two wrongs don't make a right. Your logic is completely backwards and displays a total lack of thought at best, and intelligence at worst.

What if your mother or father got killed by someone who ran into their car because they had a soda thrown through the window at them? Would you still have your cavalier attitude toward the situation, or would it take on a bit more importance? You should really put a little more mental effort into your posts. It might keep you from becoming a total imbecile like your hero.

I'd sure like to see some real adults weigh in on this subject.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-18-2006, 05:31 AM   #8
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89

It was a little over the top and I know it was stupid and I'm glad it just turned out hilarious in the end (especially with the S/C belt going). I'm fairly sure he wont ever pull this kind of stupid sh*t again, at least not to me. I agree with you, letting clowns like him go scot free will never stop them from doing what they do. They need an insane person who's been on a 7 hour trip already to show them some fun and scare them a little. No harm no foul.

I dont know why I threw the drink, very impulsive and unlike myself. But, it all worked out. But I realize I'll be bombbarded with hypothetical situations and hobo calling me an "ignorant douchebag" for the next few posts...it's worth-it. As long as I know I realize what I did was stupid, it's fine. But of course, some people will have to give their

~Blow your mind~

Old 04-18-2006, 04:48 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
At the point of screwing around, no one else was around, it was just him and I. I know how to handle my car, I dont care what happens to him, I care about myself and anyone else in my car. If you are driving dangerously and come across my path, expect to deal with whatever is thrown at you if you try and aggrivate me. I dont let these kind of idiots go, and if It takes something stupid on behalf to make them stop what they are doing, then I'll do it... I knew you wouldn't like it, but I dont care. I really, dont. IT was a good laugh, he was an @ss, and he deserved it. If he crashed his car, he deserved it, one less idiot off the road. I'm not embarassed one bit and will do this again if this happens again. I dont let idiots like him go without teaching them a lesson (in his case, a costly repair, inside and out). If you just let them go, they will continue to "act a fool".

Yes, I'm pretty selfish. Deal with it, dont cut me off
Really? Are you sure about that douche bag? Or maybe I should call you newyorker. If "no one else was around", then what happened to;

Quote:
...I was in the left lane in a 8-10 car line going about 70mph (slow car blocking the flow)...

So a blue 2002-ish Monte Carlo SS (supercharged Series II 3.8) comes blowing up in the right hand lane and passes me by and then gets stuck behind a slow 60-65mph truck. The driver then is desperate to get into the left lane to get around this truck but there is really no room in this long line of cars I'm in, in the left lane (slightly less than a car-length between the vehicles, basically)...
Not only are you a dangerous and immature little bitch who shouldn't be allowed the privilege of driving a car, but now you can add liar to your resume. How is it that there was a long line of cars on an empty road? It doesn't wash.

Little f*ckers like you that need to compensate for your lack of manhood by doing stupid things like that on the road, should be hung up by your teeny tiny balls. That is if they've dropped enough yet to get a hold off. You are a pathetic piece of sh*t.

Old 04-18-2006, 05:24 AM   #10
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Really? Are you sure about that douche bag? Or maybe I should call you newyorker. If "no one else was around", then what happened to;

Not only are you a dangerous and immature little bitch who shouldn't be allowed the privilege of driving a car, but now you can add liar to your resume. How is it that there was a long line of cars on an empty road? It doesn't wash.

Little f*ckers like you that need to compensate for your lack of manhood by doing stupid things like that on the road, should be hung up by your teeny tiny balls. That is if they've dropped enough yet to get a hold off. You are a pathetic piece of sh*t.

Gee you dont think I WAITED until there were no cars around to catch up to this guy? No way!

I never lied, nice try TRYING to put words in my mouth, the coke incident didnt happen until there was no one around...hence when I "caught up with him later". Again, I wouldn't dop something so stupid and put OTHERS in danger. I know what I did was stupid, you dont have keep calling me names and bust a nut. It just turned out fine for everyone in the end. Give it a rest.

Go ahead and post again hobo, I know your power-trip isn't close to being done yet in this thread.

~Blow your mind~

Old 04-18-2006, 09:00 PM   #11
What?
Banned

Quote:
..what do I do? I grab my burger king drink I was drinking from dinner earlier and proceed to throw a perfect throw of my king size cup of diet coke right through their passenger side window and hit the passenger and exploded everywhere in their car. (at 75 mph)...
That was very foolish and unmanly of you to throw soda in another man's car. Because he cut you off, you attempt murder? Do you know how difficult that will be to clean? That's just not cool, at all. Never damage a man's vehicle or jeopardize someone's life because of "road-rage". That's bitch sh*t. A man should be able to control himself.

Quote:
I know how to handle my car, I dont care what happens to him, I care about myself and anyone else in my car...If he crashed his car, he deserved it, one less idiot off the road. I'm not embarassed one bit and will do this again if this happens again...
Do you really care about yourself? You knowing how to handle your car would have had little impact if he would have slammed into you. You can't handle your way out of that dummy. And you don't care if you killed a man? It wouldn't bother you at all? You're lucky he didn't crash and die because the road you were driving on is laced with cameras, and if he would have crashed and died, your dumbass would be in jail. Your future ruined. You'd be crying in jail having your sh*t pushed in by other murderers who'll never get a job. What future? Stupid bitch.

Your story wasn't funny at all. Especially not from a grown man's perspective.
What? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 09:16 PM   #12
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44
if someone is tailgating me ill spray my window washer fluid so it flys back on them and cleans my windows in the process.
my dad had a similiar experience, he was driving his 1978 chevy pickup (ol betsy) and had just bought an ice cream cone. this 23yr old kid from minford ohio i used to play basketball against comes flying up behind him. my dad doesnt drive very fast anyways and hes just enjoyin his ice cream. he pulls over to where hes doing a small construction job(hes an equipment operator) and scott pulls up beside him. he begins running his mouth sayin welfare mother ****er get off the ****ing road and so forth...one things for sure, my dad is definately not welfare, he has a 250000 dollar home, a small farm, and hes earned everything by the sweat of his brow. dad was pissed and takes his ice cream cone and just flips it over into scotts car and it slides right across his dash. it kinda stuns scott that dad just did this, so scott grabs the ice cream cone and flings it back at my dad, it goes through his drivers side window and out the passengers side. dad says now ya want me to whoop your ass, and scott was freakin out so he floored it and got the hell outa there. lol. scott was a little whiny bitch back in school when i played basketball, guess he stills is. dad still cracks up everytime he tells this story.
lol, not THAT is funny, and not stupid, all in one! Well, it's at least not AS stupid as thunderbird's story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by What?
That was very foolish and unmanly of you to throw soda in another man's car. Because he cut you off, you attempt murder?

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 12:17 AM   #13
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by What?
That was very foolish and unmanly of you to throw soda in another man's car. Because he cut you off, you attempt murder? Do you know how difficult that will be to clean? That's just not cool, at all. Never damage a man's vehicle or jeopardize someone's life because of "road-rage". That's bitch sh*t. A man should be able to control himself.

Do you really care about yourself? You knowing how to handle your car would have had little impact if he would have slammed into you. You can't handle your way out of that dummy. And you don't care if you killed a man? It wouldn't bother you at all? You're lucky he didn't crash and die because the road you were driving on is laced with cameras, and if he would have crashed and died, your dumbass would be in jail. Your future ruined. You'd be crying in jail having your sh*t pushed in by other murderers who'll never get a job. What future? Stupid bitch.

Your story wasn't funny at all. Especially not from a grown man's perspective.

Of course I care about myself, I just happen to live closer to the edge than others, you dont have too. Hey, if someone puts me out, someone puts me out, we all die one day or another!

No one got injured, everything's fine. Don't worry about it.

~Blow your mind~

Old 04-20-2006, 04:21 AM   #14
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
I just happen to live closer to the edge than others.
To be said in a slow Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones) voice.

If only you could see yourself in some perspective.

A guy cuts in when he shouldn't have ... sure, not nice, but no big deal. And now you don't care what happens to him? Pretty big leap, isn't it?

... oh wait, I forgot. You're better than him, how dare he upset you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Talonchik
WHAT even thinks you're an idiot for doing what you did.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:12 PM   #15
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:

That's about as stupid as it's funny though... Maybe somethin that belongs in a movie lol

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote