Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
03yotacelicagts
CF Newbie

Exclamation need a lot of help with my celica...SOS

I have a 03 celica gts i want a turbo i have a t3t4 (just the turbo nothin else) sittin in my garage and can't for the life of me find nething on the net on an intercooler and piping all my friends say custom but i duno where to go and it's makin me mad cause ive had the turbo for 3 to 4 months now and all my friends are buyin evo's and 350z's so im now one of the slowest and well as everyone knows it's hard being one of the slowest. I need sum advice on a website or a company i can call to get it in and runnin awesome. also can't for the life of me find the dash gauge cluster white with blue light background for my tach, speedometer and gas gauge (mainly cause my gas gauge and engine temp gauge r stock digital.. ive seen a few on youtube with the videos but cant find em online
03yotacelicagts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03yotacelicagts
I have a 03 celica gts i want a turbo i have a t3t4 (just the turbo nothin else) sittin in my garage and can't for the life of me find nething on the net on an intercooler and piping all my friends say custom but i duno where to go and it's makin me mad cause ive had the turbo for 3 to 4 months now and all my friends are buyin evo's and 350z's so im now one of the slowest and well as everyone knows it's hard being one of the slowest. I need sum advice on a website or a company i can call to get it in and runnin awesome. also can't for the life of me find the dash gauge cluster white with blue light background for my tach, speedometer and gas gauge (mainly cause my gas gauge and engine temp gauge r stock digital.. ive seen a few on youtube with the videos but cant find em online

have you tried a celica forum?? Have you tried going to a speedshop?? Have you tried doing ANY reserach at all?? Seems not becuase if you did you wouldnt be using a T3/T4 turbo, then again maybe you listened to your dumbass friends when they said a bigger turbo is better.

Here is what you do.

1. Join a celica forum...believe me im sure it exists
2. Start a noob thread in the appropriate section...its usually called "forced induction"
3. Get your answers
4. Install your setup
5. Get smoked by your friends still

04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
03yotacelicagts
CF Newbie

thankz for the help A**hole
03yotacelicagts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #4
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
thankz for the help A**hole
You are welcome
edit:
your spelling is rediculous too, you are not a "gangsta".
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

Last edited by newyorker : 01-09-2008 at 09:09 PM.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:12 AM   #5
tbaxleyjr
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

If you learn English and some spelling, you might be more inclined to get a good answer......Everyone seems to want to act like some uneducated bada** or something.
tbaxleyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:28 AM   #6
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

LOL welcome to CF!
Old 01-10-2008, 01:37 AM   #7
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

geez, we're a precious bunch.