Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
What V
Banned

Wow, Banned For This?

I noticed like, last week that I was banned again. I got a little time at the moment so I want to ask...WAS THIS REALLY A BAN-ABLE QUOTE?

I wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by What III
Corbett I don't recognize anything of me in your post. I'm not here to prove I'm a bad-ass. I'm here to...post my opinion. Yall exaggerate What. Like, it's just accepted in this thread that I'm just an F'n TERROR on the boards. No, not really...that's not me.

Maybe you all are too dramatic. So how about you all reach in your pants, turn down your sissy and have cry-baby free conversation. If I throw racist remarks or start murdering members (again, apparently) then I'l happily accept my ban. Until then, lets have peace.

BavarianWheels responded:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
And THIS is what you all want on the forum? LOL...

Nice try Corbett...but as you can see, not even complimenting this individual gets you any sort of friendly respect...instead you're told you're too dramatic and to turn your sissy down...THEN..."let's have peace".

Honestly. Once again, What does it to himself. Let enough rope out and the boy hangs himself every time. I didn't doubt it would happen, just thought he might stick around a couple of weeks at least.

Seriously...you all agree with this? Maybe I under-estimate the sting in my posts, but I DID NOT see a ban-worthy post when I pressed submit. I've seen much more offensive posts go un-punished. I'm disappointed that Bav won't let me talk to you all. I like sharing my opinion.
What V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
thefonz
CF Addict

It doesn't take much to rattle their cage. Seems like just you being here is reason enough for them.
thefonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

I can understand where Bav is coming from, you might just have to change the way you speak (or type) to people. I don't think the above statement is ban-worthy but I can understand it not being wanted in a Forum about cars in general.

But What, I must say you are by far the most productive member when it comes to covering new concept cars and stuff like that. I'm too lazy and I don't have the time either but its nice to see something about a car every now and then instead of the usual Newyorker shoot-offs or whatever, like the Ferrari F450 thread for example, there are others from the past as well I'm sure.

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Once again, What is banned...as I promised.

...and might I add...What is yet allowed to state his peace.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

I can't understand both why What is so insistent on coming back to this forum and why Bav is so insistent on banning him. This forum is as dead as dead gets. Either direction for either one won't really change much.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
I can't understand both why What is so insistent on coming back to this forum and why Bav is so insistent on banning him. This forum is as dead as dead gets. Either direction for either one won't really change much.

Reasons are many as have been chances for What. This just happens to be the last straw for a good while. You don't need to agree...understanding can be found by simple searching.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote