Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2003, 09:35 PM   #1
CHIKA

CAR SHOWS

Hello.. the spring time and summer will b here hopefully soon.. and then will come some car shows.. would like to enter my car to a couple around MA... whats real good to have for ya car for a show car to win? thanks
Old 03-04-2003, 10:38 PM   #2
KERWIN
CF Newbie

SUP

I THINK I CAN WIN !
KERWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 01:21 AM   #3
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Flipped paint job, big spinning chrome rims, 20" subs, pneumatic suspension, cosmetic engine mods, leather interior re-trim, DVD player, PS2, etc. 8)
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 02:28 AM   #4
Sweetz

hi

hey.. my oringal name was chika... couldnt log back on it.. but..

i do got 18 inch chrome rims, 2 twelve inch subs 2 amps 2 volts 2 extra batteries, playstation2, 2 tvs in the head rest, one in the dash, chromed muffler, and now i am getting air bag suspension installed, getting the box remodled in the trunk cuz the subs are free styled or something like that so it doesnt sound as good as it should, and the trunk is gonna be vinyl too.. oh yea.. got strobe lights in the back and in the front of the car.. i think i covered most of it..... wacha think
Old 03-05-2003, 03:16 AM   #5
Streetmachine
CF Newbie

I know I can win at least second place....been there done that..twice. And only owned the car for a year. "smile" This year I'll push for that first place spot. It sounds like you have about all that you need for the show. Just make sure it's clean inside and out when you show it. Including the engine compartment.

Rob...aka Streetmachine
Old 03-05-2003, 07:55 PM   #6
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Hey Sweetz (Chika). I agree with Streetmachine AKA Rob about a clean interior, exterior and engine bay being important. Look round for quick wipes to buy to give your car the once over if you drive it to shows. How about a good looking induction kit, crank case filter, polished alloy header tank, oil separator tank and power steering tank, alloy plug wire guide rail, polished aluminium strut brace, chrome rocker cover, translucent ignition leads, silicone vacum tubing, engine lacquer and under-bonnet mirror film?
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 01:13 AM   #7
Sweetz

hi

hey snoope.. lol.. well i havent learned anythin under the hood yet.. so i really dont know what ya talking about lol.. but i wouldnt mind learning.. lol .. maybe i can look into that.. what about like colored wires or something like that? seen it on a few cars.. is that a go or not? oh yea got a vcr and 6 cd changer in the trunk also.. lol
Old 03-06-2003, 02:47 AM   #8
Streetmachine
CF Newbie

Colored wires or wire covers under the hood isn't bad as long as you don't take it too far. Some people get rather radical with the wiring and it don't look right.

Rob
Old 03-06-2003, 03:00 AM   #9
Sweetz

hi

do you got any web pages that i could look that i could change some looks under the hood?