Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2003, 02:00 AM   #1
ryan

Which are better American or foerign cars

MY frienda have debated a long time on this..... what is better a american or foerign car????????
Old 03-23-2003, 02:15 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Which are better American or foerign cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
MY frienda have debated a long time on this..... what is better a american or foerign car????????

Ryan you're doing better so let's try it again. Is an American or foreign car better for what? What cars in particular? Are we including cars only in a particular price range? Current models or any year? Do you consider a Honda built in the USA foreign or domestic? How about a Dodge built in Mexico or a Chevy built in Canada? Go get with your friends discuss these questions then come back with something more well thought out. Have a nice day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 01:04 AM   #3
Xploder87
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Ryan you're doing better so let's try it again. Is an American or foreign car better for what? What cars in particular? Are we including cars only in a particular price range? Current models or any year? Do you consider a Honda built in the USA foreign or domestic? How about a Dodge built in Mexico or a Chevy built in Canada? Go get with your friends discuss these questions then come back with something more well thought out. Have a nice day.

Domestics are Built in all of North America...which includes Canada and Mexico, I've always heard how stupid americans were now i no ....It was just like when i went down to the states 4 a visit and a couple ask me where i was from and i said Canada and they said "Wheres Canada?" this was in California and they were being serious....and they thought Canada was over by the UK...Idiots it was the most stupid thing i ever heard.
Xploder87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 07:36 AM   #4
88GrandPrixSE
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xploder87
Domestics are Built in all of North America...which includes Canada and Mexico, I've always heard how stupid americans were now i no ....It was just like when i went down to the states 4 a visit and a couple ask me where i was from and i said Canada and they said "Wheres Canada?" this was in California and they were being serious....and they thought Canada was over by the UK...Idiots it was the most stupid thing i ever heard.

You either made that up or they were litterally mentally challenged. I vouch for the first due to the fact that you brought back this two year old topic. Everybody on this planet knows where Canada is, just like everybody knows where the U.S.A. is. Especially an American would know where Canada is.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:12 PM   #5
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88GrandPrixSE
You either made that up or they were litterally mentally challenged. I vouch for the first due to the fact that you brought back this two year old topic. Everybody on this planet knows where Canada is, just like everybody knows where the U.S.A. is. Especially an American would know where Canada is.

u would be surprised

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 04:21 PM   #6
Arthur
On Probation

Re: Good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU5TIN
I, personally am not an import fan (this includes Honda's built in America) but thats beside the point. To answer your very broad question Ryan, I think that the American cars are better, now this is just an opinion. Both imports and domestic have there pros and cons but yes, I think American cars are better.

whats your reasoning behind saying you think american cars are better since most foreign cars from any other country will outlive an american car.... Hell a ****ing yugo will outlive most american cars
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 01:31 AM   #7
JU5TIN
CF Newbie

Good point

I, personally am not an import fan (this includes Honda's built in America) but thats beside the point. To answer your very broad question Ryan, I think that the American cars are better, now this is just an opinion. Both imports and domestic have there pros and cons but yes, I think American cars are better.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:00 AM   #8
sparke

Aussie Cars Rule

Well if you want my opinion on what are the best cars out there then i will tell you that Aussie cars rule over here!! i am visiting the country and it rocks. Although GM and Ford own the companies that make the awsome cars over here i still consider them foreign cars. The new Pontiac GTO is from Auz. It is the Holden Monaro over here and the reason why GM brought it over here was the Big Boss Bob Lutz drove one and said why don't we have a car like this over in the US. Ford has the new Ford GT and WOW what a car that is and Holden has the 4 door Commedore and that makes the chevrolet Impala look like scrap metal. The Holden Astra is a GREAT car that has won alot of awards over here and that could easily be brought over here as the new Chevy Cavalier and beat out the Ford Focus and Honda and Toyota competition. Well That is my report about all this Foreign vs American stuff. Just look down under and that is where u will find the best......
Old 04-03-2003, 11:07 PM   #9
lemans69

american

american is way better.although the foerign cars are lighter the american cars are more dependable.also american cars have more power.well that is my opinion between the two types fo cars.
Old 03-30-2003, 12:36 PM   #10
57ock
CF Addict

Re: Good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU5TIN

Yankee cars are imports here.. so does that make them bad too
Old 04-13-2003, 11:28 PM   #11
suprarx7TT
CF Newbie

Heyy, a fast car is a fast car
suprarx7TT is offline   Reply With Quote