Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 08:14 PM   #1
VMJYogi
CF Addict

"That was one fantastic posting chrisv"

I dont care why you were yelling @ Ki2AY for. What i WAS saying, and ill make this really easy to get the point, was that the thread only existed for the pond scum term. If the thread centered around how stupid u think Ki2AY is then i would have nothing to say, BUT the thread centered around calling him pond scum. DSMer's first post as well as cmeseadoin's first post said a little bit about the way Ki2AY acted but all the others talked about the pond scum thing. I am not yelling just stating what i think happened in that thread. If anybody wants to say i am wrong about that then they can do so. What i was saying in my post was that u werew acting childish by talking abuot the pond scum thing. Not for dissing Ki2AY but for laughing about calling him a name. Thats it...but im sure one of you will come up with a comeback and before i could respond Bav'll close the thread. He wants to ensure that his POV is the last seen, ergo the winning post. Another

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
Old 07-15-2004, 08:43 PM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

As moderator, closing threads is getting the last word in by default.

And as I think re-opening this thread will only incite more arguments, It will be closed also.

Your point, however is noted and unaltered. I hope you can appreciate that, at least.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
Closed Thread