vwmaniac
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Actually some are pretty quick, however they require an investment close to their actual value to make them competitive to any 'ole stock BMW...even 15yr old Bimmers and older...
Not true but lets Drop this ok? EVERMAN TO HIS OWN GODDAMN IT. So one guy wants Looks, the other wants speed, the other wants his car to f*cking fly him to timbuckto and back and then drive him to 7-11. Ok? quit giving people shit for what they do? its not your f*cking car, its not your f*cking money its not any of your f*cking business. most cars can be made quick to fast within a good budget if you know what your doing and dont pay others too do it for you.

Think what you may...15yr old technology still keeps up with all those rice mobiles quite fine. Spend away...
\\

I agree with Bavarian 100%.
Old 09-30-2003, 10:33 PM   #2
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

If you have a ricer...

Post here and tell me why you like ur car.

I get so many ecuses from kids where i live. I think they're all complete idiots. I think that its completely stupid to make a civic look pimp especially when it can't do 0-60 in under 15 seconds...

Racing a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarted.
ChevySuxD0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 02:15 PM   #3
allroundcarguy2
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySuxD0ng

I get so many ecuses from kids where i live. I think they're all complete idiots. I think that its completely stupid to make a civic look pimp especially when it can't do 0-60 in under 15 seconds...

hehe, y did u create this sterotype? i mean, i have an 88 accord A20A that'll run 6.0 sec in the 1/4 mile w/o sprayin my nitrous. i know it's slow by skyline standards, but i aint no pussy and i dont try to make my "ricer" look "pimp." cuz all i like is brutal acceleration/handling, and when u live in a hood like mine it's good to stay under the radar
allroundcarguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 03:07 PM   #4
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by allroundcarguy2
hehe, y did u create this sterotype? i mean, i have an 88 accord A20A that'll run 6.0 sec in the 1/4 mile w/o sprayin my nitrous. i know it's slow by skyline standards, but i aint no pussy and i dont try to make my "ricer" look "pimp." cuz all i like is brutal acceleration/handling, and when u live in a hood like mine it's good to stay under the radar

i kept reading that particular highlighted section over and over again...... 6.0sec in the 1/4 without nitrous being slow by skyline standards......wtf have u been smoking?

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 03:13 PM   #5
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
i kept reading that particular highlighted section over and over again...... 6.0sec in the 1/4 without nitrous being slow by skyline standards......wtf have u been smoking?

I am willing to bet he is one of those kids here that doesnt even drive a car yet..... lol 6 secs geez.....
Old 07-06-2004, 07:04 PM   #6
allroundcarguy2
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok

Oh im sorry, i mean 6 sec 0-60 mph!
allroundcarguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 09:07 PM   #7
VMJYogi
CF Addict

well i didnt say my car would be 1000 hp. i said im expecting about 640whp. hopefully ill get more though in the future and all u need to make the car a daily driver is to change the cams to street abilities and if u have a EMS like the one AEM makes than you can store different settings for ur fuel pressure, timing and such. one for daily driving and one for street use. LIke a nice cars sport on/off button. BUT i did say the engine that they sell comes in 3 stages. one minimum stage one 2nd srage up to 6whp and the max which supports up to 1300whp run after run.

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 04:34 AM   #8
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt

Quote:

I had the basic Entry level honda civic DX 1.3 carb 16v (europe version) thats the slowest civic you can get still did 60 in about 11 seconds and topped 108mph ok so they anit fast but they anit that slow either. why is speed also relevant to looking pimp!??? u wanna cruise slowly past them not blast em at 180mph!

Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6i 16V GLX - My New lil runner this year
Lukaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 07:50 AM   #9
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

Quote:

hmmmm.... just built my "ricer mkiv supra".........be carefull on what you say on forums.......some people work with what they have......
Rockn-A-T88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:16 AM   #10
x1/9-rally
CF Enthusiast

Haven't any of you people heard of power to weight ratio? You know how hard it is to get a 1st or 2nd ged camaro weigh even close to 3000 pounds and with a big block none the less? You would have to strip the crap out of it and use alot fiber glass panels to get it close to 3000 pounds. The WRX STI puts out 300 hp and weighs under 3000 pounds fully loaded. They say losing 6 pounds is like gaining 1 hp ,so really if you were racing a 3800 pound camaro the STI would have 440 hp right? In 1983 Renault(its french if you didn't know) made a 800 hp 1500cc(90 cubic inches)motor! Just think if someone put one of these in a yugo or something. Are there any American car companys that have even come close to that? I have 2 Camaros so don't get me wrong but the jap cars are getting faster than the the old muscle cars these days and in 10 years it'll just be worst, so get used to it, the sooner you get over yourself the better cause it'll only get worst from here.
x1/9-rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 08:19 PM   #11
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1/9-rally
Haven't any of you people heard of power to weight ratio? You know how hard it is to get a 1st or 2nd ged camaro weigh even close to 3000 pounds and with a big block none the less? You would have to strip the crap out of it and use alot fiber glass panels to get it close to 3000 pounds. The WRX STI puts out 300 hp and weighs under 3000 pounds fully loaded. They say losing 6 pounds is like gaining 1 hp ,so really if you were racing a 3800 pound camaro the STI would have 440 hp right? In 1983 Renault(its french if you didn't know) made a 800 hp 1500cc(90 cubic inches)motor! Just think if someone put one of these in a yugo or something. Are there any American car companys that have even come close to that? I have 2 Camaros so don't get me wrong but the jap cars are getting faster than the the old muscle cars these days and in 10 years it'll just be worst, so get used to it, the sooner you get over yourself the better cause it'll only get worst from here.

Yeah, Pugeot made an 800 hp F1 engine that cost a bazillion dollars. There's more than power to weight, there's power per dollar. And if you managed to get a Camaro to weigh 3800 lbs, I'd say you need to get 4 or 5 people out of the car before you weigh it again. (or did you read the GVW on the door?)

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:34 AM   #12
x1/9-rally
CF Enthusiast

Well the I was guessing about 3800 with a big block.
x1/9-rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:05 AM   #13
Predator64dd
CF Newbie

Yea well its just plain stupid when people start talking about ricers and imidiatley mention civics, yea civics are awfull, all of them. If I see a civic on the highway I drop er down and fly by it becuase I hate them but Japan has produced some of the most stunning sports cars ever. I drive a 93' 240SX and I love it. Atleast when you buy rice it last longer then a year without a major mechanical problem ;P
Predator64dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:42 AM   #14
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator64dd
Yea civics are awfull, all of them. If I see a civic on the highway I drop er down and fly by it becuase I hate them
yep, that's pretty much the attitude that makes this a pointless argument.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:56 PM   #15
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Actually some are pretty quick, however they require an investment close to their actual value to make them competitive to any 'ole stock BMW...even 15yr old Bimmers and older...

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote