Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
chevyRules69
Banned

i really hate ford

Ford products are the worst, every Ford i have owned broke down or was complete trash. Chevy products i think are much better and not so cheap, mustangs are crap, f150's are crap, i would rather have a stong made chevy, who else agrees (that chevy is so sweet that is)
chevyRules69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:04 PM   #2
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Although i'm not a big Ford fan, i cant agree with you. Ford cars one one of the better domestics, Chevy hasnt really changed anything (most cars look the same). I am an older Dodge fan and also love Chevy but Ford seems to be the only one doing something right for now. Chevy and Dodge are kinda behind in looks and performance, they gotta step it up a bit and give Ford some real competition.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyRules69
Ford products are the worst, every Ford i have owned broke down or was complete trash. Chevy products i think are much better and not so cheap, mustangs are crap, f150's are crap, i would rather have a stong made chevy, who else agrees (that chevy is so sweet that is)

Not all fords are crap, my 93 Mustang GT has needed NOTHING, I have had nothing break down on it and my Chevy S10 Blazer on the other hand is given me all hell. I would say you would have to be 15 and are talking about you "daddys" truck and how it used to get boo boos because you just made the stupidest ****ing thread ever, and how bout introducing yourself too
Old 07-12-2005, 08:44 PM   #4
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Not all fords are crap, my 93 Mustang GT has needed NOTHING, I have had nothing break down on it and my Chevy S10 Blazer on the other hand is given me all hell. I would say you would have to be 15 and are talking about you "daddys" truck and how it used to get boo boos because you just made the stupidest ****ing thread ever, and how bout introducing yourself too

I agree.
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyRules69

P.S. Those ford's you had prolly broke down because you lack the understanding of an oil change.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:50 PM   #6
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
P.S. Those ford's you had prolly broke down because you lack the understanding of an oil change.

Or he thought the little clanking sound was pretty
Old 07-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #7
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Or he thought the little clanking sound was pretty

lol that actually made me laugh
Old 07-12-2005, 10:08 PM   #8
72firebird
Banned

dont take the starter of this thread seriously.like most chevy fans he can neither spell correctly nor does he have good grammar. along with no solid proof to back his oppinion. comparing ford, dodge, and chevy together is like comparing apples, oranges , and bannanas. there totaly different things
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:43 PM   #9
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
dont take the starter of this thread seriously.like most chevy fans he can neither spell correctly nor does he have good grammar. along with no solid proof to back his oppinion. comparing ford, dodge, and chevy together is like comparing apples, oranges , and bannanas. there totaly different things

Very well Put 72firebird, my thoughts exactly.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:44 PM   #10
Bino
Written Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird

Thank you, but I take your comments personally. I am a die-hard GM fan, I am neither ignorant nor do I use poor grammar... bitch .

I also think the starter of this thread is an idiot.

I had to edit this because I just noticed your incorrect use of the word "there" and incorrect spelling of "totally" while making fun of somebody else... now who looks smart.

Last edited by Bino : 07-12-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Bino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:45 PM   #11
72firebird
Banned

lol i know how you feel im a gm fan too. just a lil humor for us incompitant white trash
Old 07-12-2005, 10:50 PM   #12
Bino
Written Off

You're not really helping us out here...

Incompatent
Old 07-12-2005, 10:56 PM   #13
72firebird
Banned

lol. its ok i cant spell. didnt get enough learnin in high school. but yea to clear some things up i put gm above ford for the simple fact that there are alot more parts out there and cheaper to boot. fords are nice but too pricey for my taste. and also gm 12 bolts suck. ford 9 inchers are awesome
Old 07-13-2005, 12:23 AM   #14
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino
Thank you, but I take your comments personally. I am a die-hard GM fan, I am neither ignorant nor do I use poor grammar... bitch .

I also think the starter of this thread is an idiot.

I had to edit this because I just noticed your incorrect use of the word "there" and incorrect spelling of "totally" while making fun of somebody else... now who looks smart.

I think there were a few more than just those two words incorrectly spelled. Mind you, the American spelling of a few words is quite different to Commonwealth spelling so I should be careful:- banana may well have three "n"s and opinion two "P"s .
Old 07-13-2005, 12:27 AM   #15
72firebird
Banned

check the white trash thesaurus youll see im speeling write lol