Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2005, 10:15 PM   #46
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
And i understand that people need to carry weapons because there are those pussies with weapons on them. but thats still not a good excuse. and i cant believe you would tell here to stop taking a weapon if she liked to take walks at night by herself. thats asking for trouble. and could have been avoided with out the need of a weapon. but i guess people dont care about their girlfriends as much anymore
I said areound school and shit. She used to bring them to school. I never said stop completely.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:16 PM   #47
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKnoT
Most people can exactly "help" where they live. There are people who are extremely poor just trying to make it by on minimum wage.

Im talking about if a guy breaks into your house, and chases you down, and your caught in a room, you dont want to have like a Glock 9 in there or a .44 to blast through the door and kill him?

honestly no. thered be the scared part of me thatd want a gun. but i know theres other ways around it. even if others feel the need for weapons. nothing better than your own two hands. id either fight him off or die trying. but thats me i guess. people just keep relying on weapons and other kinds of aids more and more. and if someone chased me to a room. id wait for him next to the door and wait to for him to make his move in. most criminals are of oppurtunity. they mostly dont plan it out. who do you think would know your home better. you or a criminal?
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:17 PM   #48
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Well some girls/women could get offended by having double stanards like that, although i know what you mean, but also some guys arent as tough and feel as though they need some sort of protection. Also if you've been 'attacked' or something before then you might be tempted to carry a weapon but in doing so you become a 'pussy'? There is certain instances where a 'weapon' is a good idea but not with the intention of using it for no reason, only if something breaks out. I have not had anything really stolen from me (i cant drive so dont really gotta worry about that kinda stuff). I guess everyone will have different points of view on this topic, i personally do not and have not carried a weapon, to be honest i've never been in a real fight lol, but sometimes you cant control what happens (if someone attacks you).

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:18 PM   #49
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
My girlfriend used to carry a weapon, and I told her to stop. But when she did, she was on a walk one night, and almost got raped. THATS a reason to carry a weapon. Not all people who carry weapons are just some mindless dumbasses that are looking for a fight.

i dont see the words to school anywhere. so next time make sure it comes out right. obviously bringing them to school is a bad idea. any one could have seen that one. but again where were you that night? why was she alone? that could have prevented it right there and thats a no brainer
Old 07-25-2005, 10:20 PM   #50
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
i dont see the words to school anywhere. so next time make sure it comes out right. obviously bringing them to school is a bad idea. any one could have seen that one. but again where were you that night? why was she alone? that could have prevented it right there and thats a no brainer
Go back a few posts. i explained it more throughly. She RAN AWAY. Once again, I didnt explain it right.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:21 PM   #51
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

If she ran away, he may not of known she was doing it so he couldnt of been there at the time.

Old 07-25-2005, 10:21 PM   #52
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Well some girls/women could get offended by having double stanards like that, although i know what you mean, but also some guys arent as tough and feel as though they need some sort of protection. Also if you've been 'attacked' or something before then you might be tempted to carry a weapon but in doing so you become a 'pussy'? There is certain instances where a 'weapon' is a good idea but not with the intention of using it for no reason, only if something breaks out. I have not had anything really stolen from me (i cant drive so dont really gotta worry about that kinda stuff). I guess everyone will have different points of view on this topic, i personally do not and have not carried a weapon, to be honest i've never been in a real fight lol, but sometimes you cant control what happens (if someone attacks you).

yea but even then. no one will attack you for no reason. even if the reason is they dont like they way you look. they still have a reason. take away the reason and what left is there. and being a pussy is just a more derogitory statement for being scared. so yes if someone gets beat up and decides to carry a weapon they are pussies cause there scared. its just there not the punks carrying weapons for no reason other than to back there own stupid mouth.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:23 PM   #53
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Go back a few posts. i explained it more throughly. She RAN AWAY. Once again, I didnt explain it right.

alright then i appologize. i didnt see those posts. its still said though cause it could have been avoided. and there is nothing worse than a girl running away.

and i dont like the double standards either. but its a sad fact of life in most cases.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:26 PM   #54
72firebird
Banned

and again the double standards apply to this. cause girls have more reason for being attacked. they dont need to say anything all they need is to look good. and even then most the times the only reason they are attacked is because they are a girl. but for the most cases if your a guy, the only reason you should carry a weapon is if your scrawny and you need it for self deffence cause you are a pussy and are scared (not being derrogitory) or if your just a punk who starts shit and needs a weapon and carries a weapon for that reason. which is the ones i am against and hate. cause these people and you know if your one of them are pussies
Old 07-25-2005, 10:28 PM   #55
72firebird
Banned

and those people that have it for there protection dont show it or talk about it or reach to grab for it unless they need it. the pussies grab it every chance they get. and make comments about it and are generally smug
Old 07-25-2005, 10:30 PM   #56
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

I agree, for most people there is no reason you need a weapon and for alot of the ones who do need one they do it to themselves (like you mention, the punk kids, all talk, etc). I still dont totally agree with people who get beat up carrying weapons just cause you might be tempted to use it for the wrong reasons. If everyone felt they needed a weapon for protection then everyone would have a weapon and then that protection is gone, it would come down to who can get the hit in first, and i dont like the idea of that.

Old 07-25-2005, 10:32 PM   #57
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
and those people that have it for there protection dont show it or talk about it or reach to grab for it unless they need it. the pussies grab it every chance they get. and make comments about it and are generally smug
I know people like that, i cant stand them, their just asking to get the asses kicked. Or going on saying they are part of a gang, like c'mon thats just stupid.

Old 07-25-2005, 10:36 PM   #58
72firebird
Banned

[quote=car_crazy89]I agree, for most people there is no reason you need a weapon and for alot of the ones who do need one they do it to themselves (like you mention, the punk kids, all talk, etc). I still dont totally agree with people who get beat up carrying weapons just cause you might be tempted to use it for the wrong reasons. If everyone felt they needed a weapon for protection then everyone would have a weapon and then that protection is gone, it would come down to who can get the hit in first, and i dont like the idea of that.[/QUOTE]

thats basicly how it is now. probably about 3/4 of the population carry weapons. and less than half of those use them fore saftey. plus if your unarmed the chances of someone robbing you and killing you afterwards is less then if you had a weapon and tried to protect yourself/retaliate
Old 07-25-2005, 10:38 PM   #59
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

I agree, i guess the difference in opinion is that different really. I know too many people who will take a knife or something somewhere and then show it off or brag about it and so i just leave, i'm not getting into a fight or something cause you think your 'cool' cause you got a weapon.

Old 07-25-2005, 10:38 PM   #60
72firebird
Banned

and another thing thats a lil of topic i guess. is looking around the posts and threads, you do see some unknown new punks that just come in and talk shit, and there a problem. but just as much if not more as some of the more regular members who i see constantly talking shit for no reason when the chance arises. which is why it was funny to see (one wannabe hard ass in paticular) who talks a moderate amount of shit talking about how he carries bats in all his vehicles. i just thought it was funny that such a "hard ass" needs bats in his vehicles. which was what started this

Last edited by 72firebird : 07-25-2005 at 10:41 PM.