Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2005, 05:53 PM   #31
72firebird
Banned

and also if you do find a charger the price on that thing is gonna be rocket high. unless your lucky enough to find one from an older gentlemen. they usualy dont jack their prices up for fads like most people do. cause it seems like since the first fast and furious came out with that black charger the prices on chargers have gone through the roof. and with the new dukes of hazzards movie comming out you can expect to see another jump in prices for chargers. i mean dont be suprised if 5gs only gets you a rusted out pos with no engine or tranny. the firebirds are more easy to find depending on what year your looking at 1967-1974 arent rare but can be hard to find sometimes while the 75-after firebirds are way easier to find and cheaper. it all depends on your taste though. and by the way you sound kinda dumb talking about how you want a car for the burn outs and the ladies. makes you sound like a real big wannabe or sex craved teen. it should be done for the cars not the pussy. pussy is just a bi product, you make it sound like the one and only reason
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 05:57 PM   #32
72firebird
Banned

to put it in prospective in the past 6 months i havent seen a charger for under 4 grand. and the only one that was in decent condition (meaning not alot of rust and run decent but not the best) sold for 10gs . and 60s camaros are just as bad. people are trying to sell 67-69 camaros (most of them v8 conversions from 6 cylinders) nothing matching, nothing original. good paint job, somewhat ok interior cars are selling for 11gs and up. ive even seen some for 45 grand
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 07:27 PM   #33
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Best deal i saw on a Charger (69') was last summer, complete running 318, decent interior and body for $5,000, i so wanted that car. Then there was one down the street that was painted with a roller and wasnt that great and he wanted $5,000 so that was sad. I think a convertible Charger would look cool but i'd never wanna cut the top off one if it was good, i like hardtops more then i like convertibles but it would be cool to be different and have a 'custom' car lol.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote