Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2005, 06:59 AM   #16
Spitsign
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
And your basis for this is?

Well, let me edit my previous statement. H2s and H3s are useless. They are too big, and get horrible gas mileage. Nobody is actually going to go offroad in an H2, they are far too nice of a luxery car to ruin like that. Regardless, the h2 is nothing special when it comes to offroading anyway.
They put too much wear on our roads, especially when compared to more economical, realistic vehicles.
Basically, they serve no purpose, and get in everybodys way. I hate hummers.
Spitsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 08:58 AM   #17
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

i agree with the other guy who said they like small cars. i also like bheing closest to the ground so u can feel how fast your going. although my friend has a raised jeep cherokee thats pretty fun though. i love the H1 the best the H2 is OK, but i hate the H3, it killed the whole idea of big hummer machines
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 05:34 PM   #18
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsign
Well, let me edit my previous statement. H2s and H3s are useless. They are too big, and get horrible gas mileage. Nobody is actually going to go offroad in an H2, they are far too nice of a luxery car to ruin like that. Regardless, the h2 is nothing special when it comes to offroading anyway.
They put too much wear on our roads, especially when compared to more economical, realistic vehicles.
Basically, they serve no purpose, and get in everybodys way. I hate hummers.
Good. Just wanted to make sure you had a reason for saying that...unlike some ignorant people who say things without having a real basis for it...

On those points I will agree. H2s and H3s are created for people who are vain enough to have to have an SUV so they can look good in it. They do nothing better than any other, more reasonable truck or SUV could do. The H1 on the other hand, is a seriously good offroading machine for people who actually choose to use it as such.