Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 01:29 AM   #256
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
You know what "bro?" I don't give a flying F*CK.





Oh, I saw it, and pointed OUT that you said that. I also pointed out WHY people were treating you the way they were, due to your ****ing arrogance in the first post, and the FACT that you SHOULD have known it before. And when it was pointed out that it couldn't have 250 hp, youargued that the SPRINGS gave you more power! You weren't just WRONG, you were LYING. You have YET to apologize for THAT. Or for ARGUING. In fact, you are BARELY apologizing for saying you don't really have 250 hp.

THE F*CKING HORSEPOWER DOESN'T MATTER, YOU ASS! It was the ATTITUDE. You acted from the start like you KNEW what you were talking about, you ARGUED with facts when they were brought up. You argued about everything. You are arrogantly stating you had the fastest Neon on the east coast. You were saying you were the most knowledgeable, AND YOU ARGUED ABOUT IT WHEN YOU KNEW FROM THE START YOU WEREN'T IN THE RIGHT!!!

Saying, "sorry, my car doesn't have 250 hp, but it's ok, 'cause I was just bragging about my car" doesn't cut it. It dosn't even come CLOSE to the point of this f*cking conversation!




I only see the attitude you have, that you lied from the start. Your point is invalid. You have yet to put ANY facts down other than your lame "ok, so my car doesn't have 250 hp" You have CONSISTENTLY missed the point. I have yet to "make fun of you." I have however gotten quite pissed about the retarded, lying attitude you STARTED with and will NOT let go of. You are unwilling, or unable, to comprehend what you've done wrong here and constantly blame everyone else including me for your predicament. This wil not end until you get a f*cking clue!

alright listen
what the **** do yuo want
i came here to get advice
so i ****ed up once
at least i admitted it in the end
unlike C4 and this ferrari kid who keep to their game
so i was wrong
i was wrong to lie
what do you want me to do
im not gona leave the forum
and notihng more that you can say will make me think otherwise
you are a smart guy, and i respect you for that
and i had a bad attitude
so what
get over it at least i said im sorry
all this has to stop man.
6000LE is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 01:32 AM   #257
93ranger
Banned
 
93ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 68
Sign on to AIM NOW 6000LE
93ranger is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 01:43 AM   #258
Oomba
Banned
 
Oomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
We all have huge plans for our cars and they will be just as good as they were mentioned, but just not yet. When Alex originally posted the thread, I thought he'd mention it was all just plans and not yet reality. When he didn't and the thread grew to 17 pages, I had to say the truth so here it is.

Two more things. Firstly, the term "ricer" is being used to ignorantly here. Some people like speed, some like looks. I, for one, like looks cause I want a car that looks cool. I don't need to run a 1/4 in 10 seconds. Let's face it, how many people here make it out to an actual track and race on a strip? I don't see what's so wrong with that, to each his own.

Lastly, thank you to all the people that are actually nice (72firebird, Hondaman, just to name a few). All the haters suck. Oomba, you in particular seem very ignorant. You critize everyone but don't hand out too much help. Your knowledge of cars might be impressive (I don't know much about you so can't judge) but if you act like a f###-head about it then it won't matter anyway. I hope you read this and thanks for understand, now enough hating and let's just learn.

Nissan_Altima

I criticize to help. People need to understand that unless you are dumping shitloads of money into a car thats intended for economy purposes, its not going to be fast. Posting pictures of cars in SCCA doesnt help an argument, because alot of money goes into those cars, more than any of us can afford, to make them run 12s, 11s, 10s, and so on.

Looks over power = ricer. If thats what you wanna be, thats fine. But expect criticism for it.
Oomba is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:04 AM   #259
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
I criticize to help. People need to understand that unless you are dumping shitloads of money into a car thats intended for economy purposes, its not going to be fast. Posting pictures of cars in SCCA doesnt help an argument, because alot of money goes into those cars, more than any of us can afford, to make them run 12s, 11s, 10s, and so on.

Looks over power = ricer. If thats what you wanna be, thats fine. But expect criticism for it.

you might feel that way
but others do not
now that you have clearly stated your argument i respect you for it
insteda of just saying that civics suck
6000LE is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:31 AM   #260
ferrariman666
CF Newbie
 
ferrariman666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
alright listen
what the **** do yuo want
i came here to get advice
so i ****ed up once
at least i admitted it in the end
unlike C4 and this ferrari kid who keep to their game
so i was wrong
i was wrong to lie
what do you want me to do
im not gona leave the forum
and notihng more that you can say will make me think otherwise
you are a smart guy, and i respect you for that
and i had a bad attitude
so what
get over it at least i said im sorry
all this has to stop man.
i dont know if you can read good but its ferrariMAN and im not sticking to any game because i never lied so dont put me into any category
__________________
if you wanna race ill be waitin
ferrariman666 is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:34 AM   #261
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrariman666
i dont know if you can read good but its ferrariMAN and im not sticking to any game because i never lied so dont put me into any category

no see unlike you i can back up the fact that i have a neon
it may be stock but i can stand next to it lay on it hold a poster next to it
you on the other hand either cant or just are waiting for your neighbor drug dealer to get back so u can use is car once u get some weed
6000LE is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:41 AM   #262
ferrariman666
CF Newbie
 
ferrariman666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
no see unlike you i can back up the fact that i have a neon
it may be stock but i can stand next to it lay on it hold a poster next to it
you on the other hand either cant or just are waiting for your neighbor drug dealer to get back so u can use is car once u get some weed
one that makes no sence two who said i couldnt prove it and three i wonder why no one asked to take a pic with a gay ass poster to prove you have a shitty ass neon to people you dont know or care that they believe you or not?
__________________
if you wanna race ill be waitin
ferrariman666 is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:46 AM   #263
6000LE
Banned
 
6000LE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrariman666
one that makes no sence two who said i couldnt prove it and three i wonder why no one asked to take a pic with a gay ass poster to prove you have a shitty ass neon to people you dont know or care that they believe you or not?

ebay is a great source aint it
and the dude must be a dealer
because he has more in the background
6000LE is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:48 AM   #264
ferrariman666
CF Newbie
 
ferrariman666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
ebay is a great source aint it
and the dude must be a dealer
because he has more in the background
thats nnot my car and thats not ebay duche bag
__________________
if you wanna race ill be waitin
ferrariman666 is offline  
Old 08-03-2005, 02:51 AM   #265
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
.
.
Let's take a break for a while from this thread...some people just come to argue.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.