Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 12:53 AM   #46
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodgrain1982
Sorry Losers Ive Been Busy Driving My Car Around , And To Respond To Your White Dodge, That Car Only Went Probabaly Like 75mph So If You Think Thats Fast Then Say That , And Yea Too Bad I Misspelled Nascar But Your Life Must Be Pathetic If You Have To Pick At That, But Hey If Your Life Sucks Dont Blame Me,

nice caps... i was going to respond to this, but --we all know better... if you would like to pit your 3.8 2bbl "classic" cutlass against my white brick, that's fine. just let me know when... k?

until then, do not speak of things you know nothing about... which basically means don't talk at all...

in the meantime, feel free to post pics of this classic racecar...

Old 11-04-2005, 01:39 AM   #47
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Sorry Losers Ive Been Busy Driving My Car Around , And To Respond To Your White Dodge, That Car Only Went Probabaly Like 75mph So If You Think Thats Fast Then Say That , And Yea Too Bad I Misspelled Nascar But Your Life Must Be Pathetic If You Have To Pick At That, But Hey If Your Life Sucks Dont Blame Me,
Don't You Just Love Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word For No Damn Reason At All? Makes You Feel Actually Somewhat Important Doesn't It?

And that 75 mph shit has to be the worst insult I have ever heard. Trouble is, no one would've insulted you or your car to begin with if you had simply listened and used a bit of common sense. But I have a feeling that is lacking as much as your intelligence.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:09 AM   #48
woodgrain1982
Banned

actually honda boy this whole thing started because this one guy asked what a choke light was and vwhobo insulted him by saying something about a dildo, so maybe you should know what your talking about first before you speak
Old 11-06-2005, 12:56 AM   #49
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
actually honda boy this whole thing started because this one guy asked what a choke light was and vwhobo insulted him by saying something about a dildo, so maybe you should know what your talking about first before you speak
Oh trust me, I do. That's one of the great things about actually bothering to read and understand what people are saying, something that you clearly need to brush up on.