Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #1
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

PDF Manual for W203 Mercedes?

Where can you download a ealer/parts manual for a Mercedes Benz w203, or C class.

I want to see the screw locations on the front head lights, and essentialy to see how they are installed, and what power cables they have connecting them.

Where can I downlaod this, or if anyone owns one and can tell me, that would be cool too.

I bassicaly want to do a head light swap, myself. It would also be a really interesting diargram to read. Because they would be blue prints for the most part.

I know dealers etc have these. to order parts of a car if it becomes defective.
Legion5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion5
Where can you download a ealer/parts manual for a Mercedes Benz w203, or C class.

I want to see the screw locations on the front head lights, and essentialy to see how they are installed, and what power cables they have connecting them.

Where can I downlaod this, or if anyone owns one and can tell me, that would be cool too.

I bassicaly want to do a head light swap, myself. It would also be a really interesting diargram to read. Because they would be blue prints for the most part.

I know dealers etc have these. to order parts of a car if it becomes defective.
Mercedes-Benz STAR TekInfo

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:16 PM   #3
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

Neat, now if only it was free.

Actualy this is exactaly what I wanted. There is litelraly no way it could be better.

Guess I'll have to get the 1 day subscription when I want to do something. Thanks.
Legion5 is offline   Reply With Quote