Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2006, 02:19 PM   #1
blackgigi
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3
Talking Real Maybach Owner

Hi there!
This is no joke.
This is the exclusiveness that you get buying a Maybach.
A closed club full of very very special guys.
http://www.gsp.ro/index.php?a=32700&shift=1&p=18
http://www.gsp.ro/index.php?a=32700&shift=1&p=19
http://www.gsp.ro/index.php?a=32700&shift=1&p=20

I guess a car remains just a car after all.

Last edited by blackgigi : 01-31-2006 at 02:21 PM.
blackgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 02:37 PM   #2
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Is there ANY point behind this?
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:21 PM   #3
blackgigi
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3
Thumbs up

the idea is that i'm tired to hear when i'm going to buy a ferrari or a porsche, or a rolls royce and so on about the things that i'm getting and how lucky I am to have such a car.
when i'm buying such a car I am entering a new world......
and how special are the owners....

THE ONLY THING I am buying is a CAR!!!
indeed a fantastic one, but that's all.
and I am buying it because I have money not because I'm special.
Few people know that street Ferraris were built in order to bring money to the company and Enzo Ferrari enjoyed just a couple of models. He considered them not to be real Ferraris. He was selling them in order to build real racing Ferraris.

This is the idea behind this post.
blackgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:28 PM   #4
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgigi
the idea is that i'm tired to hear when i'm going to buy a ferrari or a porsche, or a rolls royce and so on about the things that i'm getting and how lucky I am to have such a car.
when i'm buying such a car I am entering a new world......
and how special are the owners....

THE ONLY THING I am buying is a CAR!!!
indeed a fantastic one, but that's all.
and I am buying it because I have money not because I'm special.
Few people know that street Ferraris were built in order to bring money to the company and Enzo Ferrari enjoyed just a couple of models. He considered them not to be real Ferraris. He was selling them in order to build real racing Ferraris.


This is the idea behind this post.
There is a difference between the exotics you named and the Maybach. The exotics are cars that you drive. The Maybach is a car that you are to be driven in.
EDIT: What does a guy ripping a hole in the side of a car have to do with you buying a car and profits brought to the ferrari corporation? I think you are lost in your own train of thought.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.


Last edited by newyorker : 01-31-2006 at 04:41 PM.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:12 PM   #5
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
I'm a fcuking kill that guy...What the hell does he think he's doing, jabbing that car like that, it's like getting a crowbar to the ribs

What's the point of this thread BTW?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:04 AM   #6
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgigi
the idea is that i'm tired to hear when i'm going to buy a ferrari or a porsche, or a rolls royce and so on about the things that i'm getting and how lucky I am to have such a car.
when i'm buying such a car I am entering a new world......
and how special are the owners....

THE ONLY THING I am buying is a CAR!!!
indeed a fantastic one, but that's all.
and I am buying it because I have money not because I'm special.
Few people know that street Ferraris were built in order to bring money to the company and Enzo Ferrari enjoyed just a couple of models. He considered them not to be real Ferraris. He was selling them in order to build real racing Ferraris.

This is the idea behind this post.

Your point? Is this your way of impressing us by telling us that you're rich and afford exotics?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:39 AM   #7
mx3_monster
im completely sane
 
mx3_monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Racine,WI
Posts: 646
wow that was the most pointless thread ever made congratulations
__________________
Member of the STi Fan Club, The Post Whore Club, And The Nobody in Particular FAN CLUB


"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:01 AM   #8
blackgigi
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3
my point ?
to prove that I have money ?
oh no!
that I am lost?
oh no!
from where I am coming from I've learnt to respect and to appreciate values.
because in my country nobody really does this anymore.
a friend of mine said that in other countries things are different.
well I just proved he's wrong.
because this was pointless!
I could wrote it in a different way like they did it on Discovery channel.
and sure they didn't think it was pointless.
blackgigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #9
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
I'm not seeing any pictures.....am I missing something? lol
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:52 PM   #10
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I'm not seeing any pictures.....am I missing something? lol
Here's the pictures:
Give them a second, it takes a while for them to load (at least for me)


__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:27 PM   #11
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgigi
my point ?
to prove that I have money ?
oh no!
that I am lost?
oh no!
from where I am coming from I've learnt to respect and to appreciate values.
because in my country nobody really does this anymore.
a friend of mine said that in other countries things are different.
well I just proved he's wrong.
because this was pointless!
I could wrote it in a different way like they did it on Discovery channel.
and sure they didn't think it was pointless.
And what country is that. I still dont see a point to this.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:40 PM   #12
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
so you own this car and rip holes in it...im confused
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:06 AM   #13
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Here's the pictures:
Give them a second, it takes a while for them to load (at least for me)


Thanx.....I now see what everyone's talking about lol
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.