Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2006, 09:41 PM   #1
anthony s
CF Newbie

what should i do

ok lately iv been late for school and work many times because my car sucks in the snow and my street usualy dosent get plowed untill it is to late. I was thinking of trading my civic and $2000 to my brother who has a 1999 durango with that is fully loaded with everything and its only problem is a small dent in the back from him backing into my dads truck. Ive already driven it and it drives great and has under 80,000 miles and has been in the family since new do you think i should trade and how do long do older durangos usualy last.
anthony s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

A Civic + $2K?...I'd take it, as long as the fuel efficiency doesn't kill you...
Old 02-02-2006, 10:55 PM   #3
anthony s
CF Newbie

thats one of the reasons i didnt jump on it right away that and well ive herd that they tend to be put together poorly and that is why i whanted opinions from others.
and i whould also like to know if anyone had any suggestions on other suvs that are 1998 or newer perferably with some decent options for under 6000.
anthony s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #4
Benson
seeking snappy title.

I would go for the durango it seems like a great deal and from what I have seen, it is worth it. Whats more important to you, losing some gas or being late for school/work. Time is money.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote