Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
cwc123
CF Newbie

Pimping/tricking out stock cars.

I'd like to know everyone's opinion on the pimping fad, I call it a fad because I think it will go the way of hippie vans and shag carpets. I personally think pimping (Spinners giant spiolers bodykits those ****ing dumb exhausts) is retarded. You always see some old crappy car with the paint rusting off it with big rims and a loud exhuast, and it can barely get up a hill. As for bodykits and such I think their pretty much a paradox in themselves, their ment for high-performance cars to lower drag, but people who put them on stock cars, and call themselves street racers, are only adding weight onto their car because their not going to be going 100mph for a couple hours a day, and if they are their engine will only last so long. Big amps and shit are really annoying to me too, I hate it when I'm at home and someone thinks they will be gangster and play some 50cent really loud and try to attract attention. Also if you do consider yourself a streetracer (aka fag who puts ppls lives in danger) why the hell would you attract attention to yourself by playing loud music and having a car that looks like a hot-wheels? Wouldn't inconspicous be the best? I honestly think people should stop doing all this "pimping" and get back to adding HP to their engines. What do you ppl think?

Thats my rant :P
cwc123 is offline   Reply With Quote