Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #31
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegastar
well i defently dont want to be newyorkers level. But all i was saying was that you do know about cars and that if you were a bit nicedr you would get alot more respect and people would listen to your advice. I mean i got quite a few questions i just dont want you to cut me up when i ask.
Ive been trying to tell him that, he could give a shit less. He is exhibiting one of the highest forms of ignorance - shovenism. Dont bother trying to tell him that.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #32
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OombaIsBack
I'm not mad, and I don't care what he thinks. I don't like the color of the car, but I can at least tell the difference between pink and maroon. The only thing that bothers me is Hobo dragging down every other topic making references to my car. Its a waste of everyones time.
While we're dragging up the past, do you care to explain to me HERE, without calling me an idiot, why you think that Rio Red that has faded.....is not pink? Do not reply here, visit the link!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #33
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegastar
well i defently dont want to be newyorkers level. But all i was saying was that you do know about cars and that if you were a bit nicedr you would get alot more respect and people would listen to your advice. I mean i got quite a few questions i just dont want you to cut me up when i ask.
I don't need to be nice and I certainly don't care if anyone on this forum likes me. What I try to do, sometimes successfully, is to teach and show certain individuals the ignorance of there beliefs. Remember, at the beginning of this thread, you were absolutely convinced that a Talon was an American car. You have now, through the course of many painful posts, learned the error of your way.

If you had any intellectual honesty and could put aside your injured ego for just a minute, you would be able to admit that I was right from the beginning and you were in the wrong. You, the one with the incorrect and half-assed information chose to argue with me, the one who knew and provided the correct information. If you had chosen to have an open mind and learn instead of arguing, there would have been no conflict. Don't make me the scapegoat for your ill advised choice. People only get sliced and diced when they deserve it. If you don't believe that, all you have to do is look at the huge volume of threads where people didn't act like you did in this thread. Then there's this idiot;

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKnoT
Ive been trying to tell him that, he could give a shit less. He is exhibiting one of the highest forms of ignorance - shovenism. Dont bother trying to tell him that.
Maybe the reason that I could give a sh*t less is because in over 1000 posts on this forum, you've posted perhaps three that showed any shread of intelligence. Let's take a look at your latest foray into the world of stupidity. First of all, ignorance and "shovenism", which is sometimes know as chauvinism to those of us with a basic knowledge of the English language, are not even related. Now I know that this won't align with your self defined usage of the two words, but if you had the know how and ability to operate a thing called a dictionary you would know that the definitions are as follows;

(ignorance) -- noun: the lack of knowledge or education

(chauvinism) -- noun: fanatical patriotism, activity indicative of belief in the superiority of men over women

(shovenism) -- WTF???

So... ignorance which you display on a regular basis has nothing to do with chauvinism. And chauvinism has nothing to do with the fact that I have in the past and will continue to point out that little maggots like you are essentially without a clue about most things that they post.

So teach me something Twinkie. Link us to one reputable web site that explains the definition of shovenism. Go ahead, don't be ignorant, and you have to do it or I can say that you don't give a shit less.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:56 PM   #34
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
While we're dragging up the past, do you care to explain to me HERE, without calling me an idiot, why you think that Rio Red that has faded.....is not pink? Do not reply here, visit the link!

Because the car in question is sitting outside my house right now. I've seen it. Theres rio red, and theres white. No pink!
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:40 PM   #35
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Dude. That is one ugly Ruby Mica car.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:01 PM   #36
99integra
CF's Florida boy

I like it, the wheels just need to be changed, its not the most manliest color but meh...its ok
Old 04-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #37
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
I like it, the wheels just need to be changed, its not the most manliest color but meh...its ok

The only wheels I would ever change to are Enkei Shoguns. I love the swirlie design.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:36 PM   #38
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
The only wheels I would ever change to are Enkei Shoguns. I love the swirlie design.
Eh, they are pretty nice, I'm more of a 5 spoke guy though
Old 04-08-2006, 10:59 PM   #39
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Swirlie... Girly... They seem to rhyme. Coincidence? I think not.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-09-2006, 08:04 AM   #40
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Because the car in question is sitting outside my house right now. I've seen it. Theres rio red, and theres white. No pink!
Clearly you dont have the intelligence to post in the right place aferall...

I wasn't refering to your car, otherwise I would have called it pink....not faded Rio Red!....Now to be honest I wasn't sure what the colour was called, but in general, any car that's not metallic, will fade, especially red cars, I've seen it happen! Your pink car will be ok though, as it's metallic!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:23 PM   #41
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Clearly you dont have the intelligence to post in the right place aferall...

I wasn't refering to your car, otherwise I would have called it pink....not faded Rio Red!....Now to be honest I wasn't sure what the colour was called, but in general, any car that's not metallic, will fade, especially red cars, I've seen it happen! Your pink car will be ok though, as it's metallic!

Hey, guess what! I wasn't talking about my car either!

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/944/mx6probe5zk.jpg

Last edited by OombaIsBack : 04-09-2006 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #42
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Kay
Hey, guess what! I wasn't talking about my car either!

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/944/mx6probe5zk.jpg
Wow, two different shades of pink in the same parking area. People are going to think there's a Mary Kay convention going on. Either that or a gay pride meeting.

Old 04-10-2006, 02:00 AM   #43
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Wow, two different shades of pink in the same parking area. People are going to think there's a Mary Kay convention going on. Either that or a gay pride meeting.

You try way too hard
Old 04-10-2006, 02:02 AM   #44
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
You try way too hard
Don't have to try Twinkie, all I have to do is comment on you and your friends. Did you have a nice time this weekend making rainbow flags and dancing to the Village People?

Old 04-10-2006, 02:04 AM   #45
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Don't have to try Twinkie, all I have to do is comment on you and your friends. Did you have a nice time this weekend making rainbow flags and dancing to the Village People?

Can't say I've ever done that. You sure seem to know alot about the subject though. Is there something we should know vwhomo?