Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2006, 08:30 PM   #16
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Meh, I'm not jealous, its just that with that money you could buy something older and modify it
Personally I wouldn't buy anything new, mostly just because insurance costs. Then again, going the route of the 240SX with the swap, insurance would still be high.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:33 PM   #17
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Personally I wouldn't buy anything new, mostly just because insurance costs. Then again, going the route of the 240SX with the swap, insurance would still be high.
Yeaaaa it would, but you could do this with that money:

Subtle yet sweet
Old 04-08-2006, 08:37 PM   #18
camuzzi1
CF Newbie

you dont know me so dont act like you no wat i am about. I dont want to hear you flatter yourself, telling me you have class. If you have class then you wouldn't assume too much and you wouldn't come at me.
camuzzi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:38 PM   #19
camuzzi1
CF Newbie

i like the 240sx but it is hard to find it with decent mileage, and I wouldn't be able to do anything with the engine until i find a decent job.
camuzzi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:45 PM   #20
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camuzzi1
you dont know me so dont act like you no wat i am about. I dont want to hear you flatter yourself, telling me you have class. If you have class then you wouldn't assume too much and you wouldn't come at me.
Old 04-09-2006, 12:02 AM   #21
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
I think a lot of people here had SOME respect for you when you started posting, I know I did. You gave them no reason to get mad at you. But with a response starting with "You don't know me" it's hard to take you seriosly at all anymore.

Oh, and you said you live in Weston Mass. I live in Ma as well and was thinking that if you were close I could prove/disprove your dad's ownership of the Modena and Porsche. So I go get a map, and look up Weston Ma. Guess what? It doesn't exist!

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:14 AM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
I think a lot of people here had SOME respect for you when you started posting, I know I did. You gave them no reason to get mad at you. But with a response starting with "You don't know me" it's hard to take you seriosly at all anymore.

Oh, and you said you live in Weston Mass. I live in Ma as well and was thinking that if you were close I could prove/disprove your dad's ownership of the Modena and Porsche. So I go get a map, and look up Weston Ma. Guess what? It doesn't exist!
Ummm... http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad... 1&name=&qty=

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:13 AM   #23
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Alright, my bad...kind of. In the National Geographic Road Atlas I looked under cities and towns and it's not listed.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:16 AM   #24
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
but why do you need to attack that? If you grew up in a town like me where 12-14k for a first car isnt that much in the envirement im growing up in

Quote:
If you are telling the truth, I'm not sure if you'll be the 'intelligent' rich type....atleast not with spelling like that. Still, that's no big deal I guess. Although I seem to be more literate than you and I'm a skint Security Guard earning crap money lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:49 PM   #25
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
If you are telling the truth, I'm not sure if you'll be the 'intelligent' rich type....atleast not with spelling like that. Still, that's no big deal I guess. Although I seem to be more literate than you and I'm a skint Security Guard earning crap money lol
Your also what like 30 years old? lol
Old 04-10-2006, 05:24 AM   #26
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Your also what like 30 years old? lol
Easy does it....I'm only 23!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:44 PM   #27
skeetin870
CF Enthusiast

If you dont have any special luxuries, why does your father have 2 100k+ cars? I find it hard to believe that you lead an average life with those 2 cars that your father "has." Do you have pictures to prove that they exist, with something like "Taken for CF." Can we see them? Dont say you dont have a digital camera. If you have a 360 and 993 turbo, I find it hard to believe you wouldn't. I call BS until I see otherwise

skeetin870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:06 AM   #28
happyboy7
Banned

Everyone needs a little help when they first start out. How about an older Mercedes roadster? My dad has one at his dealership for $10k.

Good luck with your fun type of "problem"!

Eric
happyboy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:15 AM   #29
Aondor
CF Addict

every car you mentioned is a pure waste of cash anyways if you want to go "fast" but if you want to be "furious about your fast driving" your good to go