Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 08:33 PM   #1
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Auto Fair Again

Yeah, so I went Thursday morning, the first day, wasn't nearly as good as goin Friday or Saturday, but I still had fun. Here's the pics again-







__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 08:34 PM   #2
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149

^Custom Opel GT

^Custom Ford GT
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #3
nighthawk
Part Time Active User
 
nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: -
Posts: 1,651
damn that copper GT is nice
__________________

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:39 AM   #4
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Yeah, so I went Thursday morning, the first day, wasn't nearly as good as goin Friday or Saturday, but I still had fun. Here's the pics again-
Sorry again about that lol, as I was trying to say before, before it went terribly wrong lol. Is it not better to go when it's less busy? Great cars though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimario

Oh look.....Oomba's in town lol ....jk
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:52 AM   #5
mx3_monster
im completely sane
 
mx3_monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Racine,WI
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Sorry again about that lol, as I was trying to say before, before it went terribly wrong lol. Is it not better to go when it's less busy? Great cars though!

Oh look.....Oomba's in town lol ....jk
bwhahahhahahahahhahahah thats great
__________________
Member of the STi Fan Club, The Post Whore Club, And The Nobody in Particular FAN CLUB


"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:39 AM   #6
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Hey, what happened to your old thread? Was there a flame war or something?

You can see my Dallas Auto Show pics at my photo website (www.pbase.com/jestev).
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:43 AM   #7
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Hey, what happened to your old thread? Was there a flame war or something?

You can see my Dallas Auto Show pics at my photo website (www.pbase.com/jestev).
Cliffy was being an incompetent mod (like usual) and deleted the thread JP...He seems to have deleted the apology thread already, but I think he was going to press the reply button, so Cliffy, what did you have to say?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:31 AM   #8
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Sorry again about that lol, as I was trying to say before, before it went terribly wrong lol. Is it not better to go when it's less busy? Great cars though!
IT wasn't as good cause there was only about 1/3 of the cars there yet, at least about 1/3 of what's normal for a Friday or Saturday.
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:43 PM   #9
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Cliffy was being an incompetent mod (like usual) and deleted the thread JP...He seems to have deleted the apology thread already, but I think he was going to press the reply button, so Cliffy, what did you have to say?
I didn't delete the apology thread lol....unless Bav did?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimario
IT wasn't as good cause there was only about 1/3 of the cars there yet, at least about 1/3 of what's normal for a Friday or Saturday.
I see, I understand now
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.