Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2004, 06:11 PM   #1
camaro67
CF Newbie

should trucks be dropped?

should trucks be dropped? i mean really now you get a truck to do work or mudding if any thing you should raise a truck. what are your oppinions.
camaro67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:27 PM   #2
DJ Nonsense
CF Newbie

Well it all depends IMO. I perfer to drop a truck low. Some people would do that and then put switches on them. But I would rather ride low. Thats just me though

Takes a long time to gain respect, but it only takes seconds to lose it
DJ Nonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:41 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro67
should trucks be dropped? i mean really now you get a truck to do work or mudding if any thing you should raise a truck. what are your oppinions.
That is your opinion. Most trucks on the road in the US don't do any sort of work beyond carrying groceries. And the vast majority of 4x4's never even travel down a dirt driveway.

Yes, trucks should be dropped if that's what the owner wants to do. Yes, trucks should be raised if that's what the owner wants to do. Very seldom are these modifications done to make the truck more useful or better for a particular purpose, they're just done because somebody likes the way it looks. Your question is much like asking "should trucks be blue?". Well if you like blue probably but if you like red, well then maybe not.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:49 PM   #4
camaro67
CF Newbie

calm your self

damn bro somebody needs to calm them selves all i wanted was an opinion so go put your self in a corner
Old 03-31-2004, 06:50 PM   #5
camaro67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
That is your opinion. Most trucks on the road in the US don't do any sort of work beyond carrying groceries. And the vast majority of 4x4's never even travel down a dirt driveway.

Yes, trucks should be dropped if that's what the owner wants to do. Yes, trucks should be raised if that's what the owner wants to do. Very seldom are these modifications done to make the truck more useful or better for a particular purpose, they're just done because somebody likes the way it looks. Your question is much like asking "should trucks be blue?". Well if you like blue probably but if you like red, well then maybe not.
damn bro go calm yourself all i wanted was a frikin opinion
Old 03-31-2004, 06:54 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
damn bro somebody needs to calm them selves all i wanted was an opinion so go put your self in a corner
And I suppose posting that reply twice gets your point across better. If you wanted an opinion you should have asked "Do you like lowered trucks or not and why?". What you did was stae your opinion and look for people to agree.

I don't know of anyone here who needs to calm down, but I know someone who needs to smarten up.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 03-31-2004, 06:58 PM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

I just received this little gem from our newly appointed village idiot, errr... beasteality boy. If you're man enough to say it, say it in public.

Quote:
damn bro calm down **** all i wanted was an opinion damn go blow goats
p.s. trucks should be blue

Old 03-31-2004, 07:04 PM   #8
DJ Nonsense
CF Newbie

I agree all trucks should be blue. Hell everything should be blue.

Cause blue is my favorite color

Takes a long time to gain respect, but it only takes seconds to lose it
DJ Nonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 07:30 PM   #9
camaro67
CF Newbie

dude chill

why do you have to be a dick man, damn all i wanted was an opinon so go shuv it i think you just like to start things
Old 03-31-2004, 07:34 PM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
why do you have to be a dick man, damn all i wanted was an opinon so go shuv it i think you just like to start things
And why do you think the FU smiley and calling me names is going to get you anywhere. After all, you're the one who invited me to come and join you while you "blow goats". Put half as much effort into your posts as you are being a crybaby and we won't have this situation.

Old 03-31-2004, 07:34 PM   #11
camaro67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I just received this little gem from our newly appointed village idiot, errr... beasteality boy. If you're man enough to say it, say it in public.
hey bro i said it was an opinion at the end of my question so i think some one needs to smartin up other than me now dont get me wrong thats just my OPINION
p.s. REMEBER its just an opinion
Old 03-31-2004, 07:36 PM   #12
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
hey bro i said it was an opinion at the end of my question so i think some one needs to smartin up other than me now dont get me wrong thats just my OPINION
p.s. REMEBER its just an opinion
How old are you little boy? I'm not your "bro" nor do I want to be. Read everything I said again, then ask your mommy what it means and maybe you'll understand.

Old 03-31-2004, 07:49 PM   #13
wishihada911
CF Newbie

where i live you dont have to go out of your way much to get to places where 4x4 is needed. Most of the vehicles in town are trucks and the lowered
trucks in town just look stupid.
Personally I would never consider lowering a truck but thats just my opinion.
wishihada911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 08:21 PM   #14
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Whan I wanted to go 4x4ing, that's what I used (or a baja bug). I have no need to GO offroading, so my trucks were not negatively affected by being lowered. They could still carry anything I wanted to carry, and I felt they looked good (like most vehicles, which is why even factory designers tend to draw "future" cars with less clearance...). While I could drive a few minutes away and need a 4x4, I simply chose not to go to those places in any of my lowered vehcles. Pretty simple.

So yes, I think lowered trucks are just fine. Lifted ones are just fine. And stock ones are just fine, if that's what you want.

This was my last lowered truck. Not as low as some I've had, but it carried as much stuff as I wanted it to. But, truthfully, 90% of the time you're in your vehicle, you're not carrying anything but yourself, and driving on paved roads, so it really doesn't matter...

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 01:27 AM   #15
SuperJew
I like pie.

okay Camaro67 you definitely took vwhobos reply the wrong way....

and i agree. its all up to the owner! after all, its his/her car, right?

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote