Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2004, 02:39 AM   #121
lOgiC
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
okay...now that the ball is in my court....

look logic us jews are very forgiving...in MOST cases. first you spew your bullshit, and then you say "oh it was all in good fun" see here?



re-read your original post and get back to me on that hyposcrisy. the two things i detest most in people are ignorance and hypocrisy. you have displayed both - for those reaons there will be no forgiveness. my ultamatum: leave the forums and publicly announce it, no harm no foul by, eh, well say next week, or you shall be banned. are we clear?

OKAY........i find it amusing how u two try to get rid of by abusing the jurisdiction of this forum. I will be more than glad to announce my "retirement" to the public. Just to let you know ,realisticlly and concerning your age superjew! i dont think you have the GUTS to say out loud to a person in real life proudly declaring hes a jew(I AM NOT OPPOSING HIS RELIGION). By sharing your feelings in this family figure forum which gives you confidence within u and a sense of relief that atleast a few people cares seems to make u more sarcastic I am basically saying that i was just being REAL with you

vwHOBO your a old man with a really cranky attitude. I dont know if your actually like that in real life but i hope that your
childrens are not Im going to give u one final advice, your approaching death slowly everyday, dont waste it on dissing and making a person feel bad with your slow typing skills on this forum do something that is meaningful, some thing you can contribute to real life that can help others.

So vwHOBO i guess theres no room to fit for another ASSHOLE in this forum.

Unfortunately this will be my last post and ill be leaving.
But ill be visiting occasionally just to gain some knowledge on some topics on cars but if i cant access to the forum i guess ill have to use my "other" computer(Sarcasim) . Dont worry ill just be looking into threads without you noticing its me
lOgiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 04:10 AM   #122
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by lOgiC
i dont think you have the GUTS to say out loud to a person in real life proudly declaring hes a jew(I AM NOT OPPOSING HIS RELIGION).

yet you are taking a stab at me. if you knew me in real life you would know how dead wrong you are. as snoope likes to say - to assume makes an ass of you, not me.

farewell.
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 04:23 AM   #123
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by lOgiC
OKAY........i find it amusing how u two try to get rid of by abusing the jurisdiction of this forum. I will be more than glad to announce my "retirement" to the public. Just to let you know ,realisticlly and concerning your age superjew! i dont think you have the GUTS to say out loud to a person in real life proudly declaring hes a jew(I AM NOT OPPOSING HIS RELIGION). By sharing your feelings in this family figure forum which gives you confidence within u and a sense of relief that atleast a few people cares seems to make u more sarcastic I am basically saying that i was just being REAL with you

vwHOBO your a old man with a really cranky attitude. I dont know if your actually like that in real life but i hope that your
childrens are not Im going to give u one final advice, your approaching death slowly everyday, dont waste it on dissing and making a person feel bad with your slow typing skills on this forum do something that is meaningful, some thing you can contribute to real life that can help others.

So vwHOBO i guess theres no room to fit for another ASSHOLE in this forum.

Unfortunately this will be my last post and ill be leaving.
But ill be visiting occasionally just to gain some knowledge on some topics on cars but if i cant access to the forum i guess ill have to use my "other" computer(Sarcasim) . Dont worry ill just be looking into threads without you noticing its me
Ur such an asshole! Get the f*ck out! ban him! Ban him! You are such a dumb*ss! You just have to insult others because you are insecure about yourself! F*ck you Logic and dont f*cking come back!
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 03:12 PM   #124
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by lOgiC
Unfortunately this will be my last post and ill be leaving.
But ill be visiting occasionally just to gain some knowledge on some topics on cars but if i cant access to the forum i guess ill have to use my "other" computer(Sarcasim) . Dont worry ill just be looking into threads without you noticing its me

maybe next time, you can try posting without being on crack...
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 08:19 PM   #125
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
maybe next time, you can try posting without being on crack...
That is too hard for him to do...
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.